When his employee touches you inappropriately

Y/n p.o.v.

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my cold CEO husband. Park Jimin. He is known as the world's largest shareholder.

We got married 3 years ago. It was an arranged marriage. Our parents arranged our marriage for the good of their companies.

About me and Jimin, I love him . Yes. I eventually fell in love with him during my married life. About him....I don't know if he loves me...if you ask for my perspective, I don't think he does because he always gives me a cold shoulder. He barely smiles in front of me. The last time I saw him smiling was on our marriage reception. Although it was a fake smile...but I liked it when he smiled..

I try my best to show him that I'm a good wife but I don't know if he appreciates that...

He often comes home late from work. However, I always wait for him. We sleep in the same bedroom but he makes sure to maintain a distance from me while sleeping. That kinda makes me sad. But! I still get to see him everyday, I'm always the first person who he sees every morning after waking up , and I'm the wife of the worlds biggest shareholder! Most girls would kill to take my place.

Yeah you can tell I am my own comfort zone . Whenever I'm sad, I always think about the positive side of the situation and comfort myself. It helps, to be honest.

And--

**Phone alarm goes off**

I came out of my thoughts with the sound of my alarm and saw the breakfast was ready . The alarm meant it was time to wake my prince up!

Ok! Let's goo!!!

I went out of the kitchen and went to our bedroom . As I entered the bedroom, the sight in front of me made me melt.

I was standing there for sometime and then went to him and gently caressed his hair

I was standing there for sometime and then went to him and gently caressed his hair . He shifted a little and fell back asleep. I chuckled a little and whispered to him

Y/ : Wake up hy prince. You'll get late for office
I said and caressed his cheeks. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at me .

He just stared at me for sometime then got up . Making me confused.

Y/n : Hey chim. Is there something you wanted to tell me?

Jimin : No why?

Y/n : oh nothing..uh.. breakfast is ready...you..uh..--

I got cut off by the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut. I looked down, holding my tears .

Well..he never did that..this was the first I got a door slam on my face from him..

I shrugged off the thought and went to the kitchen to set up the table .

After sometime, he came downstairs and sat at the table. I sat infront of him and we started eating .