Treat You Better

"How many times will I have to teach you manners y/n-ah you know I don't like this"

Things weren't supposed to turn out like this. It was supposed to be a happy marriage with a husband who had a stable job and a wife who was happy to stay at home.

Your husband, Choi Hyun Shi was 27 years old while you were 26 years old when you got married. Currently you were 34 and he was 35. The first four years of marriage were all rainbows and unicorns. It was after the fifth year anniversary that things started to go south.

He started coming home late from work and would always use the excuse of "being stuck in the traffic" when you'd ask him for explanations. He started to drink more heavily on weekends and would verbally abuse you. However, one afternoon things went too far. He was drunk, watching a tv show. You were trying to talk to him , wanting to know what had happened for him to change so drastically. He somehow didn't like that fact that you were trying to figure him out and became physically violent. That was the first time. Then it continued. He started getting mad at you for the tiniest things and hitting you was a way to, quote "train you".

Today was nothing different either. You had gone to meet your parents while he was at work. You wanted to talk about getting a divorce. However, before you could even step a foot out of the house, your husband came back , surprising you because of the timing. He was usually late to come home.

He soon discovered the papers in your hands, the word "Divorce" being written on it in bold.

"I can't deal with you anymore Hyun-ah. This isn't how we were supposed to be. Why do you always hit me-"

Your words were cut off with a slap that you recieved on your already red cheek.

"So now you're talking back at me? You had the audacity of even thinking about a divorce? Listen here you pathetic piece of shit "

He marked his words with a pull on your hair, making you whimper, tears falling from your eyes, trickling down your cherry red face.

"You have absolutely no power here. You have no right to decide whether we get a divorce or not. Understand?"

You kept quiet, not being able to speak due to the excruciating pain on your skill because of the way he was pulling your hair.

"I said did you understand?!"

He spoke while slamming your head on the floor.

"Yes! Yes I understand please stop! Make this stop please I can't take it anymore please!"

"What did I just say? You do not get to decide anything? Are you ignoring what I'm saying or are you just straight up dumb? You know what? I came home because I needed to get some documents but now you're stressing me out and you're gonna fix it."

You knew exactly what he meant by that. Immediately trying to squirm out of his grip which made him grip your hair even harder, making you scream.

"Where the fuck are you running off to? You caused this and you're gonna fix this. Understand you whore?"

* ⚠️Warning : this part contains voilent sexual harrasment. if you feel uncomfortable, please skip to the next warning where i mark the end of this part*

You kept quiet, knowing you couldn't do anything about what was going to happen to you now.

"Get on your knees for me"

You did as he said, ignoring the soreness of your knees.

"Good girl. See? If you didn't go against me and had been a good slut just like this, nothing would have happened. Now. Be the slut you are and get to work. You know the drill."