Pub

It had started really chill. Ruth Martinez, a second year art student at Yale, going out with her friends on a Saturday night, hanging out at their regular pub, Blackstone Irish Pub.

Ruth was sitting on a barstool, watching her wasted best friends dancing with moves they would be too embarassed to use while sober.

It has been ten minutes since she saw one of them, Jane Louis, grinding on a random stranger. She didn't want to think about what Jane was doing at the moment, knowing she will get to hear the story the next day.

Ruth was sipping on her glass full of Moscow Mule, while staring at her friends when she felt someone sitting beside her.

She turned to look at the person and didn't regret it one bit.

Sharp jawline, pretty nose, plump lips, cat eyes, slightly puffy cheeks, blonde hair which she could understand was dyed because of the black roots visible.

Asian. Huh.

"You know, it's kinda rude to stare at someone."
The guy said, without looking at her and instead staring at his drink that just arrived, strangely before he even ordered it.
"Yeah it is rude. Unless you're not staring without any purpose."
That made the guy laugh and look at her, licking his lower lip while scanning her head to toe.
As he was done, he hummed and turned back around, sipping on what Ruth guessed was a glass of Valentine .

Right at that moment, the speaker started blasting Closer to You, one of Ruth's 'my song' .

"Riri get yo ass here come on!"
One of the girls yelled, making Ruth smile, knowing she'll get to show off her moves in front of the guy she just met and had the goal of taking home.

Ruth looked at the guy who was already staring back and sent him a wink, getting off of the bar stool and walking towards the dance floor, making sure to sway her hips on her way.
The girls screamed and cheered as Ruth gave it all.

Twerks especially .

From the corner of her eyes, she could see the guy gulping his drink down in one go and getting off the stool, walking towards her. But she pretended to not notice, until she felt his hands on her waist, his hot breath on her nape and his crotch against her ass.

She smirked, giving in and pushing her ass further on his crotch, making him let out a light grunt as they both kept swaying to the music.

Ruth dropped her head back, on his chest, giving him a nice view of her cleavage which was revealed because of the low cut dress she wore.

He took the opportunity and started to kiss her neck, still dancing to the beats and pulling on her ass.

Ruth then felt him leaning on her ears.
"The name's Jimin. Park Jimin."
She looked up at him, biting her lips while staring at his as she whispered back
"Ruth Martinez."
Jimin hummed, gripping her waist tighter and spinning her around, making her face him.
He slid his hands up and behind her left ear, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her closer.

Ruth felt his hot minty breath, mixed with a slight smell of rum, falling on her lips.

She saw him leaning in and put her index on his lips.

"I prefer doing things in private, Mr. Park."

Jimin chuckle, liking the kind of girl he had got.

"Your wish is my command Miss Martinez. Follow me."

She looked at her friends, thinking of letting them know but judging from their condition, she decided to just text them.
She turned around, seeing him waiting for her at the door of the pub, which made her frown as she made her way to the bar.
"What are you doing?"
"Paying for my drink?" She answered while giving out a comfused laugh.

Jimin clicked his tongue, grabbing the cash and shoving it back in her purse.
"You don't need to pay. It's on me. "

"And uh...you're not paying either?"

He looked at her for a moment before looking at the bartender who was already laughing.

"You've been visiting for so long and yet you don't know how the owner looks?"

-----------x-----------