Pub pt.2 (smut)

"I might break something dude."
Jimin laughed at her state of shock on seeing his Villa

The girl infront of him looked so expensive from the outside, with her nicely done nails, glossy lips, eyes covered in glittery eyeshadow and blue eyeliner, outfit comprising of a crop top and mini skirt with knee length boots.
But there she was. Terrified of breaking expensive shit.
He found it quite amusing.

However, the tent forming in his pants kept reminding him of the purpose why she was at his place.

"If you break something I'm just gonna replace it, love. It's simple. And I don't think you need to worry about breaking anything from the living room because I'm pretty sure it's the bed that we're gonna break."

That made Ruth burst out laughing, bringing Jimin with her as he realised how cringe he sounded.
Ruth took a minute to stabilize herself, wiping the tears that had left her eyes due to excessive laughter, and walked towards him in a slow pace, again, swaying her hips, which made Jimin stop laughing and keep a light smirk tugging at his lips as he kept scanning her body.

As Ruth reached close enough, she placed on of her hands on his shoulder while the other fumbled with his leather jacket.

Jimin dropped his arms to her waist, resting them on the curve between the lower waist and hip, eyes flicking between her eyes and lips.

Wanting to tease the guy, she licked her lips, biting the lower one, making Jimin take a sharp breath and exhaling.
"Oh so you're a tease?"
"A little tease doesn't hurt..does it?"

Jimin darkly chuckled and leaned in her ears.
"Babygirl, I don't want to break your confidence but don't underestimate me. When a man is needy, it leaves traces."

Ruth gulps, looking at him and just as her eyes dropped on his lips, Jimin groaned.
"Fuck it."
And he leans in, slamming his lips on hers, immediately sucking on her lower lips, making Ruth moan out of surprise as well as the feeling.

She closes her eyes and let's both of her arms travel to the back of his neck, one of them gripping his nape hair and tugging at it, making his moan.

Jimin drops his hands lower to her ass and gives it a gentle squeeze, testing the waters. Hearing her moan at is, he tapped on the ass.
Ruth took the signal and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist, not leaving his lips.
Jimin groaned and gripped her ass tight, slapping it and earning a whine from the girl.

He walked them towards his bed and gently put her on it.

He pulls away, breathing irregular and looks at the girl laying on his bed, eyes hooded, chest heaving up and down because of her heavy breathing, skirt riding up her thighs which were moderatel thick, boots still on.

Jimin gets on his knees and starts taking the boots off, still staring into her eyes.
As he's done taking them off, he starts kissing one of her legs from her toes, making her curl them because of the tingly sensation.

As he reaches her thighs, he pulls away once again and sits on his knees on the bed while slowly taking his jacket off then his grey t-shirt.

Ruth stares at his body, a 'Nevermind' tattoo visible on the right side of his ribs.
She runs her hands along his detailed torso, biting her lips on feeling how hard the muscles were.

"Liking the view sweetheart?"
"Hell yeah...might as well take a picture."

Jimin chuckles as he hooks his fingers on the waistband of her vine red skirt, pulling the zipper down and sliding it off.
He then pulled on her arms to make her sit up, chest facing his, eyes sparkling from excitement.
No words were spoken as they kept staring at each other, Jimin's fingers working on the hook of Ruth's top, and sliding them off too, biting his lips as he realised she wasn't wearing a bra.
"Easy access.."
He whispers before taking her left nipple in his mouth, making her gasp as the feeling of his warm mouth around her buds, hands brushing his hair.