When you're sick but he's not home

Y/n p.o.v.

Time : 8:10 a.m.

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast for me and my husband .

We've been married for two years and before our marriage we used to date and we dated for 3 years . So we have been together for 5 years . We knew each other better than anyone else in the whole world.
We love each other a lot .

Currently I was making his favourite, pancake for breakfast .

After sometime I heard footsteps from the stairs and soon two arms wrapped around my waist with a chin on my shoulder.

Who else...haha

I smiled and leant my back on his chest . He just chuckled and suddenly gasped making me confused.

Y/n : What happened?

Jimin : Is my wifey making pancakes for me?

He said while smiling cheekily. I chuckled and nodded .

Y/n : Go sit at the table. I'll serve the food.

He nodded like a child and sat at the table making me giggle.

As I was done, I served the pancakes on two plates and brought them towards the table.

He was looking at his phone. As soon as he saw me, he kept his phone away and smiled at the plate.

Jimin : Yummm!!!!

Y/n : Haha ok now eat or you'll be late to work.

Jimin : Yeah hehe

He giggled and started eating and so did I.

Soon he was done and got up.

Jimin : Ok babe I gotta go .  Bye...love you

He said while giving me a forehead kiss. I smiled and replied

Y/n : hmm...drive safe..

Jimin : Yep. Ok bye!

Y/n : Bye..

With that he went out .

I waved him bye while watching him drive out of the driveway.

Once he was out of my sight I sighed and started with my house chores.

Time Skip

I was making lunch for myself when suddenly, I heard the thunder rumbling.

I smiled at myself as the realisation hit me. It's gonna rain.

I put off the gas, covered the food, and ran towards the backyard . I looked up and the clouds were covering the sun, giving a moist feeling. Soon the  smell of wet soil hit my nostrils making me close my eyes and sighing.

After sometime I felt a drop of water on my nose making me giggle . Soon, it started to rain, making me smile.

Time skip (after ten minutes)

I came back while slightly shaking but still had a satisfying smile on my face . I enjoyed myself in the rain .

I went to the washroom and took a warm shower.

As I was done, I got out and wore my outfit. It was a simple oversized shirt and a pair of shorts.

I came to the kitchen, took my food and went to the living room. Then I switched on the TV and started watching my favourite dramas while eating.

Time skip
7:00 p.m.

I was still watching tv but I had a blocked nose a cold. Maybe because of the late shower I took . Damn...Jimin's gonna kill me...

I looked at the clock.

Y/n : 7:30 p.m. Jimin comes home at 8 . He'll be back soon.

I was feeling slightly cold so I had taken a cover from the bedroom and covered myself on the couch.

After about fifteen minutes, I felt my eyes getting heavy. Soon I fell into a deep slumber.

Jimin pov

I parked my car in the driveway and got out. As I entered the house, I found Y/n sleeping on the couch with a cover on her. She was slightly shaking, making me frown. I went to the washroom and took a shower. Then I went back to her and sat on the floor beside the couch . I caressed her hair and looked at her sleeping face.

But what caught my eye was , her lips were a bit pale and her cheeks were red. I kept my hand on her forehead and gasped.

She has a freaking fever. Panic took over me and I slightly shook her to wake her up. She opened her eyes with a whine . Her eyes locked with mine and she slightly gasped.

Y/n : Oh god...you're here...you must be hungry. Wait here I'm gonna make dinner for us in a minute.

She said as she took off her cover and got up to go to the kitchen but suddenly hissed while holding her head and fell back in my arms making me panic again. She groaned while holding her head and her eyes were tightly shut.

Jimin : Baby...you have a fever. Come on . Lets go to the bedroom. Don't lie on the couch . You'll get a body ache.

I said as I picked her up and took her to our bedroom. She was burning.

I made her lie down on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Jimin : Stay here. I'm gonna make you some soup. Stay here sweetheart..

I kissed her forehead and rushed to the kitchen.

As I was done with the soup, I  took it on a tray with a glass of water and medicine.

I went to our bedroom and saw she was back asleep. Poor baby...she's weak...

I placed the tray on the bedside table and sat beside her. I gently caressed her forehead and woke her up.

She opened her eyes and slowly got up and sat on the bed with my hand behind her shoulder.

She laid on my chest while coughing as I fed her the soup with spoon.

As she was done, I made her have the medicine.

After she had her medicine, she sighed and snuggled close to my chest and hugged me by my waist , making me chuckle.

Jimin : Baby...how are you feeling? Better?

Y/n : hmm...a little better. Thanks...

Jimin : Good. Now come on. Let's sleep. You should be ok by tomorrow.

Y/n : But did you eat?

This is why I love her. She never forgets to take care of me. She's sick, still she's worrying about my health.

Jimin : Nope. I didn't. But I don't wanna eat now. I'm sleepy. Come on now. Let's sleep.

She was hesitant but I somehow made her sleep.

God....I love her....she's so freaking caring...

Love you Y/n-ah~

-End-