When your mafia boyfriend scares you

Plopping her exhausted self on the couch, Y/n let out a tired sigh.

What a long day at the campus...

Right now she needs only one person to release her stress.

Her boyfriend. Park Jimin. The biggest mafia ruler of Asia. He's the only one who is capable of releasing all her stress with just a hug . His warm embrace is the only cure to her stress.

Jimin. The one, who is known to be the greatest Mafia of a whole continent, has a soft side . Not for others. Only for his princess. Choi Y/n. His love. His world. His everything. No one dares to go against her infront of him because the only consequence is death for the person.

Y/n got up from the couch after sitting there for a while and started searching for her boyfriend.

She always makes sure that she never makes Jimin mad because when Jimin is angry, he becomes scary. Although Y/n has never seen his angry, monster side, just the thought of him getting angry over her is enough to make chills run down her spine.

She looked for Jimin in the whole house but he was no where to be seen.

Y/n : He must be outside...lemme call him.

She mumbled to herself before pulling out her phone from her pocket and dialed his number before pressing on the green button to call him .

She placed the phone near her ears and soon the ringing could be heard.

Beep beep beep

He hung up the call.

Y/n frowned and called him again as he never hung up on her. He would at least tell her that he's busy.

Worry took control of her as her call wasn't answered by him. She placed the phone on the coffee table and started pacing back and forth while biting her nails, an  action done by her when she's nervous, worried or anxious.

After sometime, she heard the door clicking open . She rushed towards the door and found her boyfriend entering the room.

Y/n : Hey! I was calling you

Jimin : I know.

Y/n : Wait what? If you knew then why didn't you pick up?

Jimin : I was busy Y/n.

Y/n : But--

Jimin : Not now Y/n. I'm tired. We can talk later.

He spoke to her coldly and was about to go to their bedroom but his hand was held back. He looked behind him and saw his girlfriend looking at him with a frown.

Jimin : Y/n. I said I am tried. Let me go.

Y/n: Tired of what? Talking to me?

Jimin : Y/n stop.

Y/n : No first tell me. Tired of what Jimin? You always atleast tell me that you're busy when there are senarios like these. But today you didn't. Why? Because you were tired? Pfft--

Jimin : Choi Y/n I said stop.

Y/n: N-

Jimin : Y/N STOP!? I SAID STOP!? OKAY!? DON'T TEST ME!? I'M TIRED!? AND WHY WERE YOU EVEN CALLING ME WHEN YOU KNOW IM BUSY!? ARE YOU THAT STUPID!?

He said before he raised his hand to brush it through his hair but what Y/n did next almost made Jimin stab himself.

As soon as Jimin raised his hand she widened her eyes and covered herself with her arms in a defending manner making Jimin freeze.

Y/n : I-i'm sorry p-please don't  hit m-me . I will n-never  interfere i-in your work. P-please don't hit m-me.

She said as she started sobbing and dropped herself on the cold floor. Jimin was just looking at her with a shocked face while his hand was still in the air about to touch his hair but he couldn't move a muscle . He was frozen.

Did he just scare the only person he loves? Did his girlfriend just think he was going to hurt her? What has he done!?

Y/n was still sobbing hard and continuously mumbling sorrys to jimin. Suddenly she felt what she was longing since the moment she entered the house.

His warmth...his arms around her. Strange right? The same man who scared her moments ago is the reason for her to calm down.

Jimin : I'm so sorry bub... please don't be scared of me... please.. I'll die if you be afraid of me. Please bub . Your fluff teddy is sorry. I'm so sorry babygirl. I would never in my life hurt you.

Y/n was just quite listening to his apologies . After sometime, she hugged her man tightly and wrapped her legs around him .

Jimin being the fluff teddy he is, picked his girl up and placed her on their bed and kissed her gently on her lips. Soon he went to the washroom to take a shower.

As he came out, y/n saw her boyfriend was just wearing sweatpants with nothing above.

He came towards her and climbed on the bed beside her.

He spread his arms towards her asking her to scoot nearer. She gladly took the opportunity and placed her head on his chest .

Jimin : Was baby bub looking for me for cuddles?

She looked at him while pouting and nodded making him chuckle.

Jimin : Now let's cuddle. Hmm?

He said while gently stroking her hair making her snuggle even more close to him.

She looked at him and pecked his lips.

Y/n : I love you

Jimin : I love you more

Y/n : No me more

Jimin : No me

Y/n : ME

Jimin : ME

Y/n : I SAID ME!?

Jimin : AND I SAID ME!?

Author : YAAH! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING!? I TRIED TO GIVE THIS A ROMANTIC ENDING! WHAT THE HELL!?

Jimin : Where did you come from?

Author : What the-- I created your mafia character Mr. Park.

Jimin : Bye

Author : What- YAH YAH YAH! HEY-- God....ok guys I'll end this Oneshot here. Stay tuned for the next one.

Jimin : Yeah with me as-

Author : DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL MY BOOK!

Jimin : Ok sorry

Y/n : SHUT UP!  READERS! SHOO! STORY HAS ENDED. NOW WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT ONESHOT. AND YOU MR. PARK! YOU COME HERE. AUTHOR DON'T WRITE ANYTHING! GET OUT!?

Author : I-

Y/n : ZIP IT .  YAH READER WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!? SHOO!? THE END! SHOOO