Yes Sir

The screeching of the school bell woke Ariah up from her slumber that she had fallen into during one of the classes she dreaded but was also the most excited to attend. Maths. How did she end up sleeping? She loves the subject(the teacher).

Her body jerked up, hands immediately reaching her lips to wipe the dried up saliva and looking around, sighing in relief to see the empty class. No one had noticed her falling asleep. Phew.

"Had a good sleep Ms. Albani?"

Ariah flinched, whipping her head around to see her maths teacher looking at her from the corner of the classroom, hands crossed over his chest, leaning on the wall behind him.
Ariah found herself blushing under the intense stare of her professor who now had stood up straight and put his hands inside the pockets of his black trousers, sleeves folded all the way to his elbows, circular spectacles that was resting on his nose bridge during the class was now tucked on the opening of the shirt's collar.

"Ariah you never fall asleep in classes. Especially in mine. So what happened? Care to share? "

The professor had a mocking smile plastered on his face while he slowly walked towards a now shrinking Ariah who kept moving further back on her seat.

"I couldn't sleep well last night. I was busy."

"Oh yeah? Could you elaborate?" Jimin continued, a slight smirk plastered on his face knowing well enough that he was the one who kept her up all night last night.

Ariah looked up at the professor who was now inches away from her seated self, hands still calmly placed in the pockets.
A mischievous glint shined in Ariah's eyes. One that the professor knew too well. He had grown to adore those eyes and love the way they rolled back because of him.

He leaning closer to her, now taking his hands out of his pockets and placing them on both the desk beside her.

"Baby... I asked you to elaborate. What were you busy with last night?"

Ariah smiled cheekily, as she spoke.
"I was busy giving that dick a good time, sir." Ariah spoke up, grazing her hands on his crotch making Jimin flinch lightly.

Ariah was teasing. Both of them knew it.
He still couldn't control himself, a low growl escaping his lips as his eyes darkened.

"You know what you did. Now face the consequences Ariah Albani."

He yanked her by her arm, taking her belongings along with him, making her squeal but giggle . The sound making a short but quick smile emerge on his face. Oh how he loved to hear her laugh.

He brought the both of them into his car, sneaking themselves away so that no one sees the student and the professor leaving together.

He practically threw her on the passeng seat and shoved her backpack on the backseat as he rushed to the driver's seat.

The car zoomed out of the school's parking lot.

Jimin was quiet during the drive but he soon broke it as they entered the highway.

"Spread your legs. Take off the panties and give them to me."

Ariah hesitated for a moment but obliged anyway, arching her back to take hernunderwe off and handing them to him.

"Now play with that pussy. No cumming. Just keep yourself wet for me. Don't you dare cum."

He said all that while looking ahead of him, at the road and Ariah hummed, excitement bubbling in her stomach as she spread her legs wider, one of them landing on his lap, a the other one folding on the seat she was sitting on.