Christmas

Y/n pov

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about that one person who makes my day better and gives me a reason to wake up every morning. My best friend as well as my crush. Park Jimin.

It was last week, when Jimin and I were walking in the corridor of our university to go to our next lesson and he had accidentally bumped into a girl, making her fall on the floor, and being the good and well-mannered guy he is, he had helped her up and the girl clearly was flirting but Jimin didn't seem to mind. That was when I had a burning feeling in me and had realised that it wasn't just a crush that I had on him . It was so much more than that.

And I have decided to confess finally after waiting for two years .

It's Christmas the day after tomorrow and Jimin and I are invited at a party that one of our classmates has decided to arrange.

I'll confess to him there . It'll be perfect when he says yes and Christmas marks the start of our story.

However, I won't think too much about the positive impact . There are possibilities for him to say no as well .

The ringing of my phone, pulled me out of my thoughts.

I looked at the caller ID and immediately smiled.

Jimin..

I picked up the call and held it to my ear, his angelic voice soon entering my ears.

Jimin : I'm hungry.

I went speechless.
Wtf am I supposed to do about that?

Y/n: And what Exactly do you expect me to do about that?

Jimin : come over . I ordered pizza. Let's watch a movie while eating it.

Y/n: Is it-

Jimin : With chicken sausages and a cheese burst? Yes ma'am.

Y/n : I love you. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

Jimin : yep!

With that we hung up .

I quickly went out of my bed and freshened up, wearing something cute .

I wore my favourite deep blue coloured crop top and black shorts . The top had white stripes and the shorts had buttons at the front and a chain in u-shape at the side.

I wore a pair of black ankel length boots and decided to not wear any makeup as I didn't want Jimin to think that I dolled up because I was meeting him .

I grabbed my phone and my purse just in case and went out of my room. 

I took my keys and locked the door after making sure that I had locked all the windows.

Jimin's house was at a distance of  fifteen minutes if you walk . So I decided to walk as I wasn't really in a hurry (I need to loose weight too) .

After sometime, I finally reached his house.
As I came in front of the doorstep, the door opened just as I was going to knock .

There he stood with a smile while staring at me.

Did get my smell or something?

Jimin : I saw you from the window.

Oh so nope he's not a werewolf.

I just laughed at his remark and got inside .

Jimin : Pizza's on it's way . Tv is on . Choose whatever you wanna see I'll be back in a moment.

I nodded at sat on the sofa as Jimin disappeared in the kitchen.

I chose a rom-com for us to watch and soon the pizza came.

Just like that , the day went by with nothing exciting happening.