Christmas pt.2

Double update yeehaw!!

Y/n pov

The day is finally here. Christmas. The day I'm gonna confess to him . Gosh I'm so nervous.

Right now I'm standing in front of the mirror, ready for the party.

I was wearing a red frock which came till right above my knees . It had a white belt on the torso region. That's all . I didn't really like wearing glittery dresses or gowns. I always like it the plain way .

I was waiting for Jimin to come pick me up as he said he would.

As if on cue . As soon as I thought of it, the doorbell rang . I grabbed my purse and shoes and rushed to the door .

I opened the door and was left speechless at how good Jimin looked.
He was wearing a black Tux with a white shirt and a  red tie which unintentionally goes with my dress . He had black , polished shoes on while I had a pair of red heels .

He effortlessly made my legs weak and I almost had to hold the door knob for a support but I didn't.

Because he spoke, taking me out of my daze.

Jimin : Wow you look gorgeous..

He said with a dreamy smile on his face making me chuckle.

Y/n : Thanks! You look handsome too!

He laughed and soon I locked the door as we made our way to his car .

We reached the destination in what I assume was a thirty minutes drive .

We got off the car and Jimin came to my side and held my hand because he thought I would get lost(childish isn't it? but I love it)as we made our way inside the party.

We were welcomed by loud music blasting through our eardrums and the smell of alcohol entering our nostrils.

Jimin was still holding my hand and he dragged us to the bar to get us a few drinks.

Time skip

It was almost the end of the party and I decided to confess now.

I had asked Jimin to meet me at the back of the building, at the lawn where only a few people from the party are roaming around and he happily agreed.

I was now walking towards the lawn , extremely nervous.

I halted my steps when I saw Jimin standing in the middle of the lawn already.
I smiled to myself and was going to walk over to him when I saw another girl, who's name as far as I remember was Mirae, walking towards him .
I decided to hide and see what happens.

Mirae walked up to Jimin and I could see him smiling. Although I couldn't hear what they were talking about but what they did next broke my heart into pieces.

Mirae stood still for sometime and suddenly kissed him . What broke me further was that he grabbed her by her waist and kissed her back .

I felt tears running down my cheeks . I tried to hold back but I failed when my sob came out loud and caused Jimin to immediately pull away .
I was no use in hiding anymore so I decided to come out of the hiding spot and looked at him with my teary eyes while he stood frozen , wide eyed .

Jimin : Y-Y/n liste-

I didn't give him time to explain as I ran away from there. I could hear him shouting and calling my name but I didn't stop . I didn't turn around.

I peeked behind me and saw him chasing me .

I cried more and ram faster.

Jimin : Y/n stop there damnit! Please just listen to me! Let me explain please

His footsteps got louder and soon he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

I hid my face in my hands and continued to cry. I didn't want him to see this side of me. I looked pathetic.

And then I decided to say it.

Y/n : Do you know why I asked you to meet me? It's because I wanted to fucking confess to you!

I could see his eyes widening and guilt showing in his face.

I bitterly chuckled and continued

Y/n : I like you....no...I love you...it's been so long....I should have told you earlier. Maybe then I would have got you insted of Mirae

I looked at him and saw confusion written all over his face.

Y/n : you-

I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me tight and started laughing.

Jimin : God you're so cute . You're making me fall harder for you .

I stood still and my heart skipped a beat as I heard him saying that .

I looked up at him with confusion and he only laughed more on seeing my face.

I pushed him away and looked at him with a frown .

How can he laugh when I'm literally sobbing because of him?

Jimin : ok here's what happened.

Flashback

Jimin pov

I was at the lawn waiting for y/n as  she asked me to meet her here.

Suddenly I saw Mirae walking towards me . I looked at her and smiled on seeing her extremely embarassed face.

She came to me and stood in front of me.

Mirae : ok I'm really sorry for what I'm gonna do but please remember. this is a dare and you're supposed to do it back or I'm gonna have to drink a shot which I don't want to . It tastes yuck.

I laughed as I got a hint of what she's going to do . She stood still for sometime and kissed me . She pulled away for a moment.

Mirae : please kiss me back I don't wanna drink that nasty thing.

I chuckled and kissed her back and my hand went to her waist as a reflex.

End of flashback

Y/n pov

I was so embarassed. It was a stupid misunderstanding and I dragged it till here. God! Why me!

I was looking down out of embarassment when I felt his fingers touch my chin and make me look at him .

He had a soft smile on his face and what he said next almost took away my soul from my body .

Jimin : will you be my girlfriend? I love you.

I chuckled and nodded my head .

He smiled and leaned in . Soon our lips touched and he grabbed my waist with one hand and my face with the other.

My hands made their way to the back of his neck as I pulled him close to myself.

I smiled in the kiss and soon it started snowing.

Perfect....

I'm kissing the love of my life under the snow on a Christmas night....
I'm kissing Jimin...

This is the best Christmas ever........

End ;)