Birthday Gift

Y/n pov

Hey guys! I'm Park Y/n. Wife of Park Jimin. We got married 3 years ago. It was an arranged marriage but we fell in love with each other as time passed.

It was our 3rd wedding anniversary last week and...we spent the night together..

It was such a beautiful moment. The way he touched me with all the love and care . The way he always made sure I was comfortable and wasn't hurting...I loved it.

And he gifted the both of us with something so precious...

Yes. I was one week pregnant. I found out yesterday. I had been having this morning sickness stuff and I've been feeling nauseous every now and then . On consulting my doctor, she recommended me with a test and I'm glad I took one. I'm gonna be a mother and it's a babygirl! God I'm so excited!

However, I'm more excited to see how Jimin reacts . Well, I'm not gonna tell him now. I decided to surprise him on his birthday which is day after tomorrow.

He's an Idol . He is a member of a boy band called BTS . All the other members know about it as they will be helping me with the surprise.

Currently, I am sitting on our couch, having a salad which ,my doctor said ,is good for the baby. I'm already so excited to see our babygirl.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and oh! It's Jimin!

I kept the plate of salad on the coffee table and rushed to the door.

I opened the door and saw Jimin standing there, looking at his phone . He was wearing a black leather jacket with a grey t-shirt beneath and had a pair of jeans on. He still had his mask and glasses on .

He looked up at me and removed his glasses and mask and smiled wide while engulfing me in a warm hug.

Jimin : Hey, beautiful.

Y/n : Hey, handsome.

He chuckled lightly and pulled away.

Y/n : How was your day?

I asked while he got inside and took off his jacket, keeping it on the sofa .

Jimin : Tiring...but yeah practice was fun. What about you honey?

I was busy planning for your birthday gift and was wondering how you'll react on knowing about my pregnancy.

Y/n : it was good too.

He smiled and nodded.

Jimin : I'll just go and take a shower . I want cuddles!!!

He said, making me chuckle.

Y/n : you will get them. go and freshen up first. I'll get the dinner ready.

He nodded like a kid and went upstairs.

Y/n : He's such a baby. Wonder how he'll be with his daughter.

I said as I smiled.

I set up the plates and put the food in the middle .

Soon he came back and we started eating while having a talk.

*Time skip*
*Birthday*

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my face which made me squint my eyes and snuggle close to Jimin.

I opened my eyes once more and saw him fast asleep while hugging me.

I smiled as soon as I remembered what day it was.
Finally it's here!

I kissed his cheek as an attempt to wake him up.