Treat You Better pt.2

Before I start this chapter,

Choi Y/n ✨

             -x-Y/n pov

             -x-
Y/n pov

I woke up with a hammering head ache. I opened my eyes with much difficulties, not being able to adjust to the light at once.
I got alarmed because it wasn't my bedroom that I was in but I soon relaxed when I realised it was Jimin's bedroom.

wait....

"Chim-ah????"

"Yeah! Coming"

I could hear rushed footsteps coming near and soon the bedroom door opened, revealing Jimin peaking from outside.

"How are you feeling love?"

I gave him a small smile, motioning him to enter the room

"Why did you bring me here chim? He's gonna get upset again."

"He doesn't have the right to do so for the time being."

What is that supposed to mean?

"What?"

"Ok so..uh don't panic. Okay? I've got it all under control. And judging by how he hasn't barged into my house looking for you yet, means that he got the message."

I sat up straight, hands already sweating out of anxiety.

"Jimin what did you do?"

"Eh I may or may not have forged your signature on that divorce paper and kept your engagement ring on top of the document on the coffee table with a small note, leaving my address"

Speechless would be an understatement to describe how i felt..

I couldn't believe whatever he just said.

Hold the fuck up

"Did you just say that you forged my signature?"

He nodded with a smug grin on his face. That same grin I fell for the first time I seeked his help. The first time he comforted me. Funny thing is, if I wasn't married to Hyun Shi, I would never get to meet Jimin because I met him at a business party that I attended as my husband's plus one.

Irony huh?

"Won't it get you into trouble if he finds out?"

"You actually think that would matter? That that's something worth putting me into trouble? Have you completely forgotten who I am?"

Right....

It won't even matter to him. Getting caught for forging a signature on a divorce paper isn't something worth the fall of ParK Jimin, the youngest CEO in the history of Park Industries,a music company. The company itself is too big to even bother looking into some minor scandal like forgery.