Hickey pt2 (smut)

"w-what?" I said stuttering at the end . I can't help it. He just has this effect on me.
I feel so tiny in front of his dominant self.

"Oh baby you know what I mean..." He breathed on my neck and I felt him leaving wet open mouthed kisses along my neck until he found my sweet spot making me whimper as he smirked.

"Found it babygirl.." and he started sucking on that particular spot making me release small moans. I covered my mouth to stop myself from being too loud but he pulled my hand away
"Oh no no no baby...let them out. I wanna hear them" he cooed , making my knees weak . He noticed it and spun me around. Soon he attached our lips, kissing me ever so softly. I felt him wrapping his lips around my lower ones and suck on them . Then I could feel his warm wet tongue grazing my lips, wanting to enter my mouth . I wanted to tease but I was too needy to be able to do that so I opened my mouth and let him in.

Our tongues lapped over each other when I felt him tapping my hips, signalling me to jump. I obeyed him and wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me by my ass as we continued to make out.

We pulled out for air and he went back to sucking my neck while taking us to our bedroom. I threw my head back while playing with his hair .

As soon as we reached the bedroom, he layed me down on our bed and stared at the multiple marks he gave me with a look of satisfaction.
"That looks better than mekup doesn't it?" He said, making me blush. He chuckled at that and made me look at him as he leaned in to kiss me on my forehead.

He pulled away and took off his t shirt , giving me a clear view of his toned abs and muscular chest.
"Like what you see?" I looked at him and smiled while nodding. "Lucky you. It's all yours." He said as he took my hand and touched his abs with it. I sat on my knees,still on the bed and kissed him while roaming my hands over his chest as he tugged at my top and pulled it over my head.

"I thought I would punish you but it's been long so I'll let it pass this time"

He said as he once again attached our lips together while unbuckling his best and taking off his jeans.
"Now now, can you get on the floor and on your knees for me , love?" I knew what that meant so I immediately nodded, obeying what he said . Excitement filled me as he stood up in his boxers and came close to me.
"You know what to do next, babe, get to work"
And that was enough to get me going.
I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung free. I heard a light whimper from him when I traced my finger over his tip. I looked up at him as I licked his length from the bottom and then took the whole of him in my mouth .
I felt his taking a handful of my hair and he started thrusting in my mouth. I moaned at the feeling, causing him to moan at the vibration. "Yes just like that. You're such a slut. Taking daddy's dick so good. You're my slut aren't you? Yes yes yes baby keep going"

His prais made my pussy throb to the point where it hurt. He kept thrusting in my mouth till I felt him twitching. Meaning he's close. I looked at him with my doe eyes as he groaned. "Fuck baby. Those eyes..ahh..shit I'm close keep going, love"

He fastened his pace and soon I felt hot liquid shoot into my mouth . Sweet and a little bitter. I pulled out, gasping for air.

"Open your mouth slut"
I whimpered at the name and opened my mouth, showing him that I had swallowed every bit of his seeds.

"Fuck..you're such a good needy slut huh? Don't worry I'll give you just what you need babe" he said as he pulled me up from my knees and pushed me on the bed, laying me down.

He pulled off my trackpants and kissed my toe.
"Damn baby, pink silk huh. You sure are a kinky little slut for me" he said, while coming back up and kissing me. I felt him run circles over my inner thighs, ever so sensually.
"Please daddy.." I whimpered out while keeping my eyes closed, focusing on his touch.
"Tell me baby..what do you want?"
He knew how embarassing it was for me but he still wanted me to say it and I was too lost to think about embarassment so I just let it out.
"Please fuck me daddy. With that 10/10 dick of yours . Fuck me hard..so hard... ruin me daddy.." I didn't know what I was saying. I just said it. I felt too needy to care about what I said. I just needed something to get rid of that needy feeling and jimin knew just how to and that's all I cared about.

"Holy shit baby that was so hot" he said as I felt him moving my panties to the side and rubbing my bud with his thumb in a circular motion causing me to gasp at the feeling.
His one arm was place at my throat, choking me while the other did magic. He soon inserted three fingers at once causing me to arch my back and let out a loud moan of nothing at the blissful feeling. I grabbed his arm on my throat as I continued to moan. Right when I was almost close, he pulled away, causing me to let out a frustrating grunt.

He chuckled at that and shushed me with his mouth.
This is why I love him . He never fails to make me feel satisfied. He's always soft with me. I like this side of him so much, it euphoric.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as he pushes inside me . I let out a louder moan as he groaned. "Babe how are you still tight?" He said as he pulled out with just his head in, only to slam right back in, bottoming out.

"Ahh...fuck daddy just like that" I moaned out . He kept going and increased his pace while his one hand was still on my throat and the other was on my thigh, keeping me from closing my legs. He took one of my leg over his shoulder and started thrusting harder. Soft groans and grunts were getting out from his mouth while I had become a moaning mess by now. I didn't know what I was blabbering while moaning. The feeling was too overwhelming. He suddenly pulled out and spun me so that I had my ass in the air and face pushed down on the mattress and he slammed back in making me croak a moan that was quite louder than the ones I was letting out. He continued his fast pace as he leant on my back , both of his hands on either side of my head as he sucks on my back while thrusting in me.

I was so close but I couldn't form words. The only things that left my mouth were moans at the feeling of ecstasy. My mind had gone blank when my orgasm came washing over myself, making me shake under him . He moaned at that feeling and after some more hard, deep thrusts, he came in me with a long cuss leaving his mouth.

He went on for some more time to let us ride out our orgasms and pulled away, plopping on the bed next to me.

I still had my eyes closed and was shaking a little bit . Cum leaking out of my hole. Jimin looked at that at turned me around. I couldn't open my eyes as they felt heavy when suddenly I felt something hot and wet touch my womanhood, making me let out a shaky moan. He was eating me out.

"Ahh shit Jimin i- fuck don't stop ahh" inspite of how tired I was, I couldn't get myself to stop from wanting more amd guess what? Jimin was giving me more.

I felt my second orgasm coming close as I took a fistful of his hair and screamed while cumming in his mouth. He sucked and licked me clean . He pulled away while staring at me. I had my eyes slightly open, almost not . My shaking stopped . He came upto me and kissed me forehead .

I kissed his cheeck lightly with whatever energy was left in me. Jimin chuckled at that while I smiled.
He then lied beside me and took me head, placing it on his right arm so that it works like a pillow for me and pulled me close to me .

I just let him handle me as I had not strengthen left to even move a muscle. He kissed my head one last time and wished me a soft "goodnight" as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Oof! Word count : 1559

That was--

Well when I look into this smut and then read the smut in The Mafias Girl I feel like I improved. I'm not sure though. I mean I obviously don't understand my own improvement 💀 but yeah. What do you people think? Lemme know in the comment box and you guys are always welcomed to suggest ideas for oneshots that you want to read.

Ok byee!! Please don't forget to vote!!