When someone confesses to you in front of your cold best friend

**PLAY THE ABOVE SONG WHEN I SAY FOR BETTER VIBES**

A/n pov

Y/n : Good morning mochiiiiii!!!

She said while hugging her best friend who didn't hug her back but just hummed and pulled out of the hug and went towards his car.

Y/n : Not even a good morning?

She said while pouting but followed him towards his car.

A/n : While they go to school, let me introduce them to you.

Name : Park JiminAge : 19 ( he's 25 but let's imagine he's 19 😂)

Name : Park Jimin
Age : 19 ( he's 25 but let's imagine he's 19 😂)

Bestfriend : Kim Y/n

Personality : Rich, Colder than ice, kind to people close to him, hotter than Venus, the perfect guy for every damn girl of that damn highschool.

Name : Kim Y/nAge : 18Bestfriend : Park JiminPersonality : Rich, sweet, kind, caring, pretty, savage as fuck, perfect girl for every damn guys of that damn highschool

Name : Kim Y/n
Age : 18
Bestfriend : Park Jimin
Personality : Rich, sweet, kind, caring, pretty, savage as fuck, perfect girl for every damn guys of that damn highschool.

Time skip

Y/n pov

We reached school and got out of the car .

Jimin : Go to the class . I'll park the car and come.

I nodded and went inside while he drove towards the parking lot.

I went inside our class and immediately all the guys stared at me with literal heart eyes.

I soon sat in my place with the seat beside mine, empty, waiting for Mochi's ass .

Suddenly a guy approached me and sat on the seat beside me making the whole class gasp.
Well...what else do you expect if a buffoon suddenly sits beside the prettiest girl in the school

?? : Hey uh...hi Y/n . I'm Choi Soon-ho.

I looked at him with a blank expression as I had no interest in talking to him .

Soon ho : I uh....umm....can you meet me at the gate after school? I have something to tell you..

I looked at him in disbelief but still nodded cuz I was curious.

He smiled and was going to say something else but got dragged out of his- no. JIMIN'S chair by.....haha Jimin.

Jimin : What the fuck are you doing in my place beside my bestfriend?

Soon ho : Woah chill dude. I was just talking to her. No need to get all possessive.

He scoffed and got away.

Jimin looked at him going away and then at me and just sat down while rolling his eyes.

Jimin : What was he telling you?

Y/n : Nothing much. He just asked me to meet him outside after school as he has something to tell me.

He nodded and soon the class started.

Timeskip...

Y/n pov

Here I am, waiting for that creep in front of the gate . Alone. Yes. Alone. Our English teacher found the last period as the best time to call Jimin and ask him to help shifting the books .

Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Soon Ho looking at me with a stupid smile and he had his hands behind him .

That's suspicious..... that's weird .

I was going to speak but he cut me off but rubbing the back of his head .

Soon Ho : Umm...hey Y/n...uh...I know this may sound a bit out of blue...but...I uh...like you since the very first day I saw you in school. I wanted to tell this to you long ago but I didn't find the courage to do so as you were always with Jimin...but...today, I decided to confess to you. So , Kim Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?

By now I had disgust written all over my face but I couldn't say anything . I was hoping for only one person to show up and save me.
Jimin..

Y/n : Uh-

?? : How about a fucking no?

I smiled wide as I understood who it was without turning around . It's him..

Jimin : how dare you try to hit on my girl
in front of me?

Soon Ho : What the heck do you think you're doing dude?

Jimin : Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you? Why the fuck are you proposing to my girlfriend?

I was just staring at him with both joy and shock.
Did he just call me his girlfriend?

**PLAY THE SONG NOW**

Soon Ho : pfft.. I don't believe that.

Jimin smirked at him and looked at me. His smirk turned into a soft smile .

He suddenly pulled me by the back of my neck and kissed me .
I could feel his love through the kiss.
I was so happy....I loved him from the beginning and now he finally made a move..

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, feeling his smile through the kiss.

He pulled back after sometime and attached our foreheads while closing his eyes.

I didn't care about who were staring at us right at the moment because this was the happiest moment of my life....

I just closed my eyes and couldn't hide my smile.

Jimin kept my head on his chest while my eyes were still closed .

Jimin : Now you got a prove. So fuck off.

I didn't see what happened after he said that to Soon Ho as I was busy listening to Jimin's calming heartbeats with my eyes still closed.

He pulled away and I finally opened my eyes and looked at him , smiling ear to ear.

He chuckled at my face and kissed my forehead..

Jimin : I love you....be my girlfriend?

Y/n : will love to . I love you too...

~The end~ ;)