40 - Mine

JK's P.O.V.

"Jungkook, let go, you're hurting me."

I ignored Ally's words and pulled her in with me to an empty room. I let go of her wrist, slammed the door shut and what I did next was something I didn't think about and just did it.

I grabbed the back of her neck with my hand and slammed my lips on hers while pushing her against the wall. So many thoughts and emotions were racing through my mind at the moment, so I kissed her with so much intensity and anger.

I was angry about the fact that I haven't been able to be as close to her as we used to. Mad that I haven't tasted her sweet lips against mine. And mad that she's close to Jimin more than me and that he likes her.

Ally was fighting with me and not wanting to kiss back, but she eventually gave in. But suddenly she pulls away and pushes me.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly acting like this?!" Just by the sound of her voice, I knew that she was annoyed with my sudden actions, but could you blame me?...

"Don't play dumb, Ally! You know what you're doing!" I didn't mean to raise my voice at her, but jealousy was running through my veins and I don't know how to handle it since this is all new to me.

"Play dumb? What are you even talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I take a few steps towards her so I'm only a few inches in front towering over her small figure.

"I confessed to you my feelings and told you straight up that I like you, yet you go around being so close with Jimin and playing with my emotions!"

"I'm not playing with your emotions, Jungkook. I wouldn't do that!"

"It sure seemed like it a few minutes ago when you were being held so close to him in his arms. Why can't you just see that Jimin li-..."

At this point, I knew that I should stop talking.

I stepped away from her and turned around while rubbing my temples and trying to call myself.

"Just... just please stop driving me insane and messing with me. I don't know how to handle these emotions and not having you be mine is killing me..."

After not hearing her say anything for a while, I turn back around to face her to see her looking at the ground.

"Is that what you think I'm doing? Playing with you?... is that the type of person you take me as?..."

"Ally, no... that's not what I sai..."

"Well that's exactly what you meant. You know what... I can't deal with this right now. I have to practice with Jimin."

Without hesitation, she opens the door and walks right out slamming it behind her. I slowly walked over to the wall and banged on it really hard in frustration.

I need to calm down.

After a few minutes of calming myself down, I decided that it was time to go home. I walked out of the room and then again stopped by the practice room where they were and looked at them from the window.

They were both smiling and laughing very loudly. But then I see Jimin engulf Ally into a tight hug to which she wraps her arms around his waist. Having seen enough, I continue to make my way home.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I engulf Ally in a really tight hug. My heart started to race when I felt her arms wrap around my waist tightly. From the corner of my eye I noticed that someone was watching from the door and I knew exactly who it was.

After he left, I looked up to where they were standing and smirked to myself. I don't care what I have to do, but I'll make sure that Ally will be mine.

A/N

Jungkook really woke up one day and decided Violence

Also I spent all my money of the winter package and I don't regret a single thing 💀

Hope y'all are doing okay and staying safe! 🥺

- Ash