Ear piercings ❤🐑🤍

(Ten)

Yangyang never had his ears pierced before.

But now, since he has become an idol, he was told by his manager to get both of his ear pierce. It was a requirement for all idols in wayv.

Yangyang being terrified was an understandable. He HATED anything sharp ( like a needle ) being in contact with his skin.
He just hates the pain he will feel from the outcome.

However, with the encouragement from his brothers and ten happily volunteer to accompany Yangyang to the shop, he was ready.

or so we thought.

As soon as Yangyang step inside the shop, he was frozen from top to bottom at the entrance due to his nervousness. He started to rethink his decision but he knew he had no choice.

With the help of Ten who keep whispering encouraging words, Ten slowly lead Yangyang to the seat to get his ears pierce.

"I'm scared Ten ge."

" Awww I know baby but it will only hurt for a second. How about I get you ice cream after this? To cheer you up!"

"OMG REALLY!! Yeayyyyy!"

" Yes of course. You deserve it."

.....

" Okay we are all set. Are you ready Yangyang?"

"Not really....but let's do it."

Yangyang was holding tightly to Ten's hands as a source of security. Ten softly squish his baby's hands and rub his thumb to help reduce his fear.

"I'll count to three. 1.."

"Oh shit"

"2..."

"Am I'm gonna die?"
"No you are not gonna die yangie."

"3..."

"IM GONNA DIEE!"

Click...

"Owwwuchhhhhh ....😥🥺 It hurts Ten ge."

Yangyang's was at the verge of crying.

"Hey hey don't cry. You did great my baobei. Let's go get that ice cream now shall we? You deserve it."

Yangyang's face immediately lit up as soon as he hears ice cream. Already forgetting about his pain from his ears.

Authors note
.....Wow.....
How did I end up writing this?
By the way
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!

.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍