Sugar Rush ❤🐑🤍

(Lucas/WayV)

Whenever yangyang is in a sugar rush,

DISASTER struck.

Lucas and Winwin just came back from China and they had bought gifts for everyone.

Lucas bought yangyang different kinds of candies, chocolate and macaroons that were avalaible in China. The maknae went into full on eating mode as he instantly open different type of sweets.

"WAIT YANGYANG! Don't eat all at once-" Ten yelled at the excited sheep.

But it was too late..

Before Yangyang can even hear what Ten said, he had devoured all kinds of sweets which result him in a massive sugar rush.

Kun and hendery was now chasing a runaway, hyper sheep throughout the dorm while Xiaojun and Ten was looking up on how to control someone in a sugar rush.

Besides that, yangyang was also screaming loudly random words and giggling at his own jokes. Everyone hope that their neighbours aren't mad about the loud noises coming from their apartment.

After the very hyper yangyang drank many cups of water, he finally calm down and was tiredly sprawl on the floor.
All the members was exhausted too from handling the overactive maknae.

"Did you have fun baby?" Lucas asked.

"Definitely. Now I'm tired. Thanks for the sweets by the way Lucas hyung."

"Aww anything for our baby. Next time, please eat them one at a time okay."

"Okay lucas ge. I'm sorry for troubling everyone."

"Its okay baby. Now lets go to bed shall we. You had a very long day."

Authors note
I was inspired to do this story
because my sister and I decided to eat a lot of macaroons.
My mom told us that we were really crazy and became like clowns 🤡
Thanks for reading!
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.