Missing ❤🐑🤍

(WayV)

Yangyang was missing.

Nobody knew where the hell he is right now.

It all started when Ten was waking everyone up for breakfast.

He knocked the door on yangyang and hendery's room.

"Yangyang, Hendery, It's time for breakfast!"

Hendery stumbled to the door sleepily, rubbing his eyes in the process and slowly walked to the dining table where everyone was already there.

Except yangyang.

"Wait hendery, where's yangyang?"

"I thought he already woke up?"

"Nope. I didn't see him come out from your room."

"But he was not in his bed this morning so I assumed he had woken up earlier."

Ten went to yangyang's bed and saw that it was indeed empty. Before he make any assumptions, he searched the whole dorm for any sight of the maknae.

"Oh no! Oh no no no! YANGYANG! YANGYANG! Where the hell is he?"

"Ten, are you okay? Why are you running around?" Xiaojun asked.

"EVERYONE, WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY! YANGYANG IS MISSING!"

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted in surprise.

"W-what do you mean he is missing? I thought he was still sleeping?" Lucas worriedly asked.

"Apparently, he isn't home right now.
Let me try call Renjun and Johnny. Maybe yangie decided to stay at their dorm for the night."

Unfortunately, yangyang was neither in any of their dorm.

"Why don't we just call him?" Winwin asked everyone.

"Omg sicheng, you're a genius. Why didn't I think about that?"

Ten quickly called yangyang's number and heard it ringing.

Ringing from his room.

"URGH! WHY didn't he bring his phone?!"

"Maybe he went to the studio to practice?"

"It's very unlikely of yangyang to practice this early in the morning but let's just check to make sure. I'll called the manager there."

Unfortunately, their manager too can't find yangyang anywhere in the building.

Right now, everyone is starting to get really worried.

"Is he kidnapped? Is he lost? What if he is injured? Did he ran away? What if he doesn't love us anymore?"

Those were the questions that kept running through their mind.
They were all too busy with their thoughts that nobody even hear the front door open.

"Hey I'm home!"

Everybody instantly turn their heads towards the source of the voice. The voice that belong to the person they all have been searching for since morning.

"YANGIE!" Everyone scream in surprise as they saw their precious maknae standing at the door.

Immediately, everyone ran and hug yangyang as they were relieved to see him here in their dorm safe and sound.

"Uhm..what's going on?"

"You have a lot of explanation to do young man!"

"What do you mean explanation Ten ge?"

"Let me tell you my baby sheep.
YOU LITERALLY MADE EVERYONE SCARED AND WORRIED YANGYANG. YOU SIMPLY JUST WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING YOUR GEGE YOUR WHEREABOUT. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US? WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO YANGIE?"

As you can see, Ten was furious.
And when he is furious, nobody dared to make a word.

"B-but I already told Hendery ge that I was going to the convenience store to buy me some chocolate milk. Someone drank mine yesterday and I was sad
so I bought some new ones. See."

Yangyang held out a plastic bag full of chocolate milk.

Everybody turn to face a surprised Hendery as realisation suddenly hits him.

"HeyyyYYY DON'T BLAME ME. I WAS HALF ASLEEP OKAY! HOW COULD ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTHING IN THAT KIND OF STATE!"

"If you were a bit focused on your surroundings, WE WILL NEVER BE THIS STRESSFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Xiaojun said irritably.

"Okay everybody calm down!" Kun said loudly making everyone stop fighting.

"In conclusion of this very stressful morning,
Firstly, yangyang, you should tell at least more than one person if you are going out. If nobody is awake, text us or leave a note too so people know where you are. This includes everyone in this household.
Secondly, bring your goddamn phone wherever you go. It's essential okay. Leaving without your phone is very difficult for people to contact you in case of an emergency. Like today. Am I clear everybody, especially you yangyang?"

"Yes Kun ge. I'm really sorry for making everyone worried. I promise I won't do it again and follow Kun ge's advice."

"It's okay yangie. It's partly my fault too for not listening to you this morning. I promise to be aware of my surroundings from now on."

"Okay! Since the problem is already settled, let's finally have breakfast. I'm starving!" Lucas happily exclamied.

After all the chaos have finally ended, everyone was relieved that yangyang wasn't missing anymore and he too was happy to have his chocolate milk.

Authors note
Actually this story was inspired by my life story 😂
My family once thought my brother and I was lost in the mall because we never told anyone we were going to the toilet.
I remember I told my mom but she didn't hear me at all and was focusing on the donuts.
The day ended with my family nagging at me to not get lost again
So yeah

THANK YOU everyone for reading my book even though it's not that great.
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ❤️
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍