Biting ❤🐑🤍

(Xiaojun)

Yangyang loves to bite.

It's like a habit. Recently he has been biting his hyungs for fun.

But sometimes he bites to get their attention. Especially Xiaojun.

Xiaojun is always immersed in his phone. Probably playing games or watching a movie.

Xiaojun was currently in the middle of watching a movie. He was too immersed in it until he didn't even hear yangyang calling his name multiple times by the door.

"Xiaojun ge"

"Hyung"

"Yo Dinosaur"

"HELLOOOOOOOOOO"

All yangyang wanted was his attention so he quietly sneak behind him and bite Xiaojun's exposed shoulder, making him shriek in surprise from the sudden pain at his shoulder.

"YAH YANGYANG! What the hell are you biting me for?!"

"I called you many times but you didn't even turn around. I just want a tiny bit of attention from my gege.."

Yangyang made a pouty face to show his sadness and Xiaojun couldn't help but crack a smile at his baby. He felt guilty for not hearing yangyang so he tap his bed in between his legs for yangyang to sit and decided to watch the movie with him.

Yangyang quickly climbed onto the bed and happily sit in between his legs making xiaojun wrapped his arms around yangyang's waist. 

They both continue to watch the movie  while hugging until the movie ends.
(Ps: yangyang was still somehow biting xiaojun arms out of habit.)

Authors note
I never knew why people like to bite but hey it looks quite fun to me to be honest 😂
( I was once biten by my friend and I still wonder why)
Soo I literally got an idea to write this story when I saw yangyang biting ten.
Okayyy I'm a weirdo😑

Besides that,
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING MY STORY. I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU out there!
😘😘😘😘😘
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍