Skinny legs ❤🐑🤍

(Taeyong)

All the members of NCT (ot23) were gathered in the practice room. They were practicing for their upcoming perfomance.

After hours of practice, it was time for a deserve break.

Yangyang was relaxing on the floor when a thought came to his mind. He noticed how all the members have really nice legs. Like they were not too skinny or fat, it was just perfect and build with muscles.

Not like his.

Yangyang recently has been insecure about his weight, especially his legs. Before this, he loves how the way his body looks but it gradually changes when people started commenting about it online.

Yangyang was busy in his own thought, he didn't notice that taeyong was walking towards him.

"Hey yangie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay taeyongie hyung. I was just thinking about something."

"Do you want to talk about it? Maybe it could help you."

"Uhmm...I don't know."

"Come here baby." Taeyong pat his lap indicating for yangyang to sit on it. Yangyang walked over and comfortably sits on taeyong's lap. He lean back into taeyong's chest while nervously playing with the leader's fingers as he was anxious to ask him a question.

"What's wrong my baby yangie?"

"Taeyongie hyung, do you think my legs are ugly?"

Taeyong froze upon the younger's question.

Silence suddenly filled the room.

The silence proves that everyone had heard his question.

"WHAT?! How could you say that Liu Yangyang?!"
Whenever taeyong uses a members full name, he means serious business.

"It's just a small thought...I don't actually mind about it."

"Nope, this is definitely NOT a small matter. You're gonna tell me right here and right now on why you think your legs are ugly yangyang!"

By now, everyone had diverted their attention to the two boys.

"It's just that everytime I compare my legs with others, I could see many differences. For example, my legs are long and skinny to the point it's looks like sticks. Especially when I wear jeans.
If you look at Jaehyun hyung, Haechan hyung, Kun ge or everyone's actually, theirs are like the definition of perfection. Muscles can be seen and fans apparently like them. However for me, some thinks mine is too skinny and looks ugly on screen. They think I should do something about it like eat more or exercise. I don't know..."

Everybody in the room heard yangyang's explanation loud and clear.
They never knew yangyang felt this way.

Yangyang had always love the way he looks and never the one to complain about it. All of this happen because of some dumb comments online.

"Yangyang, how long have you felt this way?" Taeyong asked.

"Not long ago, just whenever we all get together I guess. This problem has been on my mind for quite some time."

"Liu Yangyang, I want you to listen to me very carefully. I don't give a damn about what people say about you. All I know is that you, yangyang, are a beautiful person inside and out. Who cares if they say your legs are ugly. They are flawless and perfect just they way they are.
People like to comment stupid things because they want to bring your self-esteem down. Take it from me, I understand how you feel. That's why we need to be strong and brave to fight those haters.
I don't care how many times I will say this but I'm never going to stop until you know how worthy, unique and incredible you are yangyang."

Yangyang was speechless.

Taeyong's meaningful words made yangyang feel loved and so much safer than before. He was grateful to have an amazing and loving hyung that he can always count on whenever he is having a problem.

"Thanks taeyongie hyung for those wonderful words. It means so much to me. What would I do without you?"

"You're welcome my baby yangie. Always remember that not only me, but everybody in this room are willing to help you with your problems, okay."

"Yes! We are here for you yangie!! " Jungwoo exclaimed happily.

"Thanks everybody. You guys are the best!"

"I think what yangie needs right now is a GROUP HUG!" Haechan loudly scream and running to hug the two boys, the others following to join the massive group hug.

Authors note
Hey guys!
I'm here to say that I sometimes too feel like that whenever I see my friends, family or even artist.
But I learn that we need to always remember that we all are special and beautiful/handsome just the way we are. Don't need to compare yourself with others because it's your life.😊
THANKS FOR READING
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍