Nails ❤🐑🤍

(Yuta)

Yangyang had a small wish.

His wish was to get his nail painted.

Ever since yangyang saw his hyung, Yuta, posting about his nail art on Instagram, he was intrigued by it.
And as time goes by, his interest grew stronger.

Besides, he never ever got his nails painted before so he wanted to try something new for a change.

Therefore, yangyang decided to ask for yuta's help.

Coincidentally, 127's members had invited wayv to hang out at their dorm since they rarely see each other lately. Yangyang saw this as a good opportunity to finally make his wish come true.

Yangyang gently knocked on yuta's bedroom door and heard a soft 'come in' from the other side.

Yangyang opened the door and saw yuta lying on his bed, scrolling down on his phone.

"Hey yangie. Why aren't you playing with the others?"

"Uhm....actually I'm here to ask you a tiny, itsy-bitsy favor. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I won't mind. What do you want to ask?"

"Well, as you may know I have noticed that you really love painting your nails and as a fan, I find all of your nail art design absolutely amazing!
I don't want to be a bother to you but if you are free, I would like to ask you if...i-if you can..."

"If I can what yangie?"

"...If you can paint my nails please?"

"Wait a minute.....O.M.G, you want ME to paint your nails?! "

"Yess. Is it a problem yuta hyung? I'm sorry if you find it uncomfortable or anything-"

"Nonsense! I have been looking forever for someone that would want me to do their nails!"

"Wow really?!"

"YES! Nobody around here is interested in nails like you do and it's quite lonely to be honest. It makes me really happy to finally have someone!
Are you sure yangie that you want me to do your nails?"

"Of course! I have waited for so long for this. Its gonna be a wish come true!"

"Great! Let's get started shall we?"

Yangyang and Yuta spend the whole night having fun doing their nails. Yuta was extremely focused while painting yangyang's nails because he want his first to be perfect.
Yuta finally decided to do a sheep nail art design on yangyang.

And it definately suit him. It was absolutely the cutest thing ever.

Once it was done, an overjoyed yangyang ran to the living room where everyone was. He was excited to show his surprise to all his hyung.

"Everyone! Everyone! Look at what yuta hyung did for me! Isn't it pretty?"

" Omg yangie it's so cute! Yuta did an amazing job. Did you say thank you?" Ten asked the happy maknae.

"Not yet. I was too excited to show you that I literally ran here. I'll be right back!"

Yangyang ran back to yuta's room and tightly hugged yuta to express his gratitude.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you yuta hyung for doing this. I really like it so much!"

"I'm glad you like it yangie. Remember, whenever you feel like getting your nails done again, I'm always here ready for you."

"Okay yuta hyung! I love you!"

"I love you too my baby sheep."

Authors note
Am I the only one who feel like whenever I creat stories, it helps me
to relax?
Today I got shocking news and I was a bit stress out about it.
But as soon as I write, I actually feel quite better😊

By the way,
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORIES!
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍