Afraid ❤🐑🤍

(Doyoung)

When all the nct members gathered for the first time, yangyang was afraid of Doyoung.

He knows that it's not right to judge people but he couldn't help it.
He thinks that Doyoung is an intimidating guy that is always serious and looks like the the type of guy who don't easily interact with others.

He's afraid that one day Doyoung will get mad at him and it scares him.
So, yangyang decided to avoid him.

It's a bit hard for him to do that since they both had to be in the same practice room everyday but he managed.

Whenever Doyoung is near, yangyang will automatically run away and cling onto Ten's back. He thinks by doing this, he won't be seen by doyoung at all.

Yeah...totally failed

On the other hand, Doyoung was definitely the opposite of what yangyang had described. He is such a bubbly, funny bunny and loves all his members dearly.

But why was he having some difficulties talking to yangyang?

Doyoung notice how yangyang acts around him. Whenever he tries to apporoach the boy, the boy would always find a way to avoid him and hides himself behind Ten.

This has been going on for weeks and it breaks doyoung's heart to see it.

All Doyoung wants is to get to know yangyang better and spend time with him.

Poor Doyoung

Ten of course notice that his baby was acting a bit weird. The boy will suddenly appear behind him and then walk away a second later.

He was really confused

One time, doyoung was approaching the duo and just like that, Ten saw how yangyang quickly runs behind him.
He could see the sadness in Doyoung's eyes as he walk away.

'Ahh now i get it'

Ten knew the reason behind
Yangyang's odd behaviour. So, he told doyoung and they both have came up with a plan.

After long hours of practice, it was time to go home.
Doyoung and Ten knew it was time.

Yangyang had just finished packing up his things and was about to head out before someone holds his wrist. Yangyang turned around to see who it was and it was his gege.

"Yes, Ten ge. Do you need anything?"

"Can you perhaps wait for me, I need to get some things."

"Sure ge."

Yangyang went back to sit on the floor and saw Ten heading towards the back room.

Waiting patiently for Ten to come back, he scroll on his phone. He was too distracted that he didn't notice the two boys approaching him.

"Hello yangyang!" Doyoung said.
Yangyang quickly look up and saw Doyoung standing infront of him. He quickly got to his feet and ran behind Ten.

"Please don't be scared yangie. Look, I bought you your favourite candy. Gummy bears!"
Doyoung held out his hands to show him the packet of gunmies.

He look at the packet of gummy bears and slowly approach Doyoung from Ten's back.

"These are my favourites. Thank you hyung." Yangyang gave Doyoung a shy smile as he took the candy.

"No problem yangie." Doyoung smile back.

"Do you want to play this new game i downloaded. It's really simple and cute."

"A game?" This spark yangyang's interest.

"Yup! It's called Like A Dino. Come, let me show you."
Yangyang look back at Ten, who gave him a reasurring smile in return.

They both sit on the ground as Doyoung showed his phone towards yangyang. It looks really fun and he can't help but slowly scoot closer towards doyoung.

"Oh no, I lost. Do you want to try yangie?"

"Can I? Yangyang asked.

"Of course you can!"

Doyoung handed yangyang his phone. Yangyang was a bit anxious at first but as time goes on, he started to relax.

"Wow you're doing great yangie!"

"It's actually really fun hyung."

'Omg he called me hyung!!'

"Hyung, look at this. Does this dino reminds me you of Xiaojun ge? But of course this one is cuter than him. Don't tell him though" Yangyang cheekily smiled, placing a finger to his lips, signaling for doyoung to keep a secret.

"Hehehe I won't yangie." Doyoung followed suit.

'He's so cute!!'

"Yangie. May i ask you a question? Why have you been avoiding me?"

Yangyang froze for a second before looking up at Doyoung, pausing the game.

'I'm sorry..."

"Hey, don't be sorry yangie-"

"No. I'm sorry for avoiding you hyung. It's childish of me and I know it's wrong of me to judge you before getting to know your better.
I was kind of, a tiny bit afraid of you cause you look so serious all the time!
I was scared to approach you, thinking that you will get mad at me." Yangyang said, looking down on the floor in guilt.

Doyoung gently lift yangyang's chin to look at him.

"Hey it's okay yangie. Personally i think i'm only serious during practice but outside, i'm quite an amusing man." Doyoung placed his finger under his chin, trying to look cool but fails.
Yangyang chuckled at his hyung antics.

"I think i have misjudged you completely hyung. I'm sorry.."

"I forgive you yangie. Promise me to not avoid me again."

"I promise hyung! Pinky promise!"
Yangyang showed his pinky finger.

"Pinky promise!"
Doyoung lock his pinkies together, smiling happily.

Ten, who was silently watching them from afar was glad that his plan was a success.

Author's note
Yo I wrote this a longggggg time ago
I don't even remember when

Fyi MY FINALS IS LITERALLY NEXT 2 WEEK OMGGGGG
SOOOOOOO
I'm taking a short break
but once i'm done, im freeeeeeeee!!

Anyway
Hope you enjoy the story
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.