Jealous ❤🐑🤍

(Ten)

No one can deny that pets can easily get their owners attention just like that.

Yangyang couldn't possibly be jealous over a pet...right?

For the whole day, Ten has been playing with Leon, Bella and Louis.

Yangyang has been watching Ten focusing and playing with those little cute animals, and it seems that the pets are loving all the attention.

He just want a little bit of Ten's attention too but was afraid to ask. He didn't want to ruin the fun.

Hours has passed and yangyang had enough of it. He was on the verge of tears but kept it in since he knows crying over jealousy of an animal is quite weird and stupid.

Whenever he is down, he would go to Ten but since he is preoccupied right now, he went to his other parent, Kun.

Kun heard the door open and saw a distressed baby coming in.

"yangie, are u okay?"

Without replying to the older, yangyang sat on Kun's lap and hug him tightly. Yangyang buries his head on the crook of Kun's neck and started to sob quietly.

Kun gently rub his back to help calm down the crying sheep.

"Hey baby, whats wrong? You want to tell me what happened?"

Yangyang slowly shook his head indicating that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Minutes passed and Kun just kept comforting the sad baby. Soon enough, yangyang had fallen asleep.

Kun gently lay yangyang on the bed and went to find Ten.

~Time skip~

Yangyang woke up in the arms of the one he wanted the most.

Ten

"Hey baby, are you awake?"

"Yeah... "

"Are you okay? Kun told me you were crying. I was so worried when I heard that my baby was crying. Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't want to."

"Why my baby?"

"...it's dumb."

Ten look at Yangyang in confusion.

"It's just that, Tennie was spending a lot of time with our pets and it makes yangie sad. I want only a tiny bit of tennie's attention but you were happily playing with them so I didn't interrupt. Besides, getting jealous over a pet it's really a dumb thing to cry about. I'm sorry for being such a crybaby.."

"Hey yangie, there's nothing to be sorry about. It's perfectly normal for anyone to get jealous of their pets. Never ever say you are dumb because i know that my baby is definitely not.

Next time, whenever my baby sheep wants attention, I will gladly give you all the attention you need. My precious baby deserve all the love in the world."

Ten gently give a kiss on yangyang's forehead.

"Hey baby, how about tomorrow we spend some time together, just the two of us?"

"I would like that very much gege! Love you so much Tennie."

"Love you too my baby yangie"

Authors note
Hello evibody ✌️
Sorry that I didn't update for quite some time.
As you all may not know, I'm currently celebrating ramadhan so I was
a bit busy with stuff.
BUT NOW IM BACK!!!
YEAYYYYYYYYY
TQ always for everyone who is reading my cringy book.
IM STILL SURPRISED THAT MY BOOK HAS SURPASSED 500 READS OMG!
IMA DIE NOW
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.