Jealous 2.0 ❤🐑🤍

(Ten)

It was morning and the first thing that Ten heard was Yangyang's giggles from his room. Ten slowly open the door to see what was the commotion about.

"Hey yangie, what's so funny?" Ten asked.

"HI TEN GE! I'm just playing a game with Renjun."

"Oh, you're playing with Renjun again?"

"Yup!"

"Good Morning Ten ge!" Renjun shouted from the other side of the computer.

"Good morning to you too. Do you need anything yangie?"

"Nope I'm good."

"I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

"It's okay gege. I had my breakfast earlier." Yangyang said, eyes focusing on the screen.

Ten just sighed and walked out of the room. Yangyang was too immersed in his game to notice the hurt look on Ten's face.

Urgh Renjun again! Why is he always with him?

Don't get him wrong. Ten loves Renjun. Its just that, for the past few weeks, Renjun was constantly hanging out with yangyang and Ten couldn't help but feel jealous.

Ten couldn't remember the last time he had spend time with yangyang, just the two of them.
Everytime he wanted to get yangyang's attention, Renjun is magically there or they both have plans.

"Gege, can renjun and I go to this new cafe across the street?"

Renjun again!

"Ten ge look what Renjun made for me today! A friendship bracelet!"

Renjun again!

"Gege, I'm currently out with Renjun. I'll be home by dinner."

Renjun again!

Ten knows Renjun is yangyang's best friend but he needs atttention too. It hurts to feel neglected by someone you love.

Ten really miss his baby.

"Ten ge!" Yangyang happily run to Ten, who was sitting at the kitchen.

"What."
Yangyang instantly noticed the slight tone in his voice. Ten also didn't call him 'yangie or baby' which was quite unusual but yangyang just shrugged it off thinking that Ten was tired.

"Are you busy today?"

"No why?"

"Do you want to go to this new arcade with-?"
Yangyang was about to ask Ten before he was interrupted.

"Why don't you go with Renjun like you always do?" Ten said in a sassy tone.

Yangyang froze

He stared at Ten with wide eyes, too shocked to register what Ten just said.

"Ten ge...what are you talking about?"

"You heard me, GO with Renjun. I'm busy right now." Ten stood up and walk to the door.

"I'm gonna go to my studio for a while."
Ten left without even saying goodbye.

Yangyang stood alone in the middle of the kitchen, frozen to the spot.

"What's wrong with him?" Yangyang whispered to himself.

"He's jealous."

Yangyang jumped in surprised to hear Kun behind him. Kun was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean jealous?" Yangyang ask.

"Yangie baby, when was the last time you were with Ten?"

"Well uhm...last night I guess."

"That was dinner yangie. We all were there. What I mean is when was the last time you spend your time with Ten. Just the two of you. Without Renjun."

"....I don't remember ge..."

"Exactly."

That was when yangyang knew, he messed up. (The meme)

"OMG....WHAT HAVE I DONE?! I need to fix this. THANKS KUN GE!" Yangyang quickly gave Kun a hug before running off to Ten's studio.

Yangyang couldn't believe it. He spend so much time with Renjun that he didn't notice he has neglected Ten.

Yangyang kept running and running until he ended up infront of Ten's studio. He slowly took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Yangyang."

Yangyang heard shuffling behind the door before it was open, revealing a puffy eyes Ten. It was obvious that Ten had been crying and this made yangyang felt even more worst.

"Yangie, what are you doing here?"

Yangyang could help it. Yangyang ran and hug Ten as he cried in his arms.

"I'M SO SO SORRY GE! I'm s-sorry for neglecting you this whole time. I was stupid to not notice how much time I spend with Renjun than you ge. I'm such an idiot. I should have know what you were feeling gege. I'm so so sorry...."

"Yangie, it's not your fault-"

"NO! It is my fault gege. I'm the guilty one here. I made you cry, hurt and felt lonely this whole time. You were alone gege. I'm so sorry gege.."

"Shh baby, listen to me. Please calm down okay. I need you to calm down and take a deep breath. "

Yangyang took a couple of breath before he started to calm down. He was snuggling in Ten's embrace, on his lap, head placed on his shoulder.

"The truth is I was a bit upset." Ten said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were jealous ge?"

"I didn't want to ruin the fun you were having with Renjun. He's your bestfriend and you look so happy with him. Well, .aybe a bit too fun. As time goes by, I started to miss having your attention and I definitely miss spending time with my baby, cuddle with him in my arms."

"oh ge I'm so sorry..." yangyang gave Ten a tight hug, not letting him go.

"What can I do to make it up for you gege?"

"Well, I did saw a new arcade that was just opened recently."

"Omg the new arcade across the street. I was about to ask you that ge! Can we go together pleasee?!"
Yangyang look up at Ten, waiting for his decision.

"Of course we can. As long as I have my baby with me, everything is perfect." Ten kisses yangyang's cheeks.

"YEAY! I LOVE YOU GEGE!"

"I love you to my precious baby."

Author's note
Heyooooooooo
So I was inspired to write this story because I saw this video on youtube
It was like a Renyang video
And I was like...gurll lets make a jealous Ten happen.

Remember don't blame Renjun or Yangyang!
They are just innocent beans

Anyway
Hope you enjoy the story!!!
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.