Sweater ❤️🐑🤍

(Hendery)

Yangyang loves sweaters. Based on his instagram post, you could see that 90% of it consists of him posing with a sweater on.
(Someone please sponsor him one day)

Yangyang and Hendery decided to go to the movies today. It's been a long time since they both went to see a movie together. They were watching Black Widow.
After the movie ended, they decided to head back when something caught Hendery's eyes.

It was a sweater.

However, its not just any sweater. It's a LIMITED EDITION where they say that the fluffiness its out of this world. Anyone who wears it, will instantly feel sleepy from how soft it is.

Yangyang had his eyes on that sweater ever since it came out. But unfortunately, luck was not on his side.

Hendery already paid it first.

To say that yangyang was very upset is an understatement. He really wanted that sweater.
He could just ask Hendery if he can borrow it one day but Hendery is known to be very selfish with his stuff.
All the members knew about it ever since the ice cream incident.

Let's just say, they are glad that Xiaojun is still alive.

So, yangyang came up with a plan to "borrow" it without Hendery noticing.
He was going to take it while he's sleeping and put it back before he wakes up.

Simple as that

Or so he thought

It was the next morning.
Everyone was peacefully sleeping and for once, WayV's dorm was quiet.

Until a scream was heard from the living room.

"Has anyone seen my new sweater?
I literally just bought it yesterday.
HOW CAN IT ALREADY WENT MISSING?!" Hendery shouted.
He was furious and tired after searching the entire dorm just for it.

"YAHHH calm down donkey! The neighbours will hear you. We don't want anymore complain do we?"

"I'm sorry Kun ge but my new sweater is missing!"

"Where did you last saw it? And please, stop screaming. We have yangyang already for that." Ten said, entering the living room to see what was the commotion about.

"Sorry again. Well, after we arrived home, I remembered I washed it and placed it in the dryer. I was waiting for it to finish but then I fell asleep. So, I went to get it this morning and poof- IT'S GONE! I already search everywhere and still nothing."

Kun was about to say something before a loud, happy voice interrupted him.

"GOOD MORNING GEGES!" Yangyang said happily.

Kun rolled his eyes. 'How can someone be this energetic in the morning.' He thought.

Yangyang's loud voice got the trio's attention. They were about to greet him a good morning when something caught Hendery's eyes.

Specifically, what he was wearing.

It was Hendery's sweater.

"....yangie....May I ask what is that you're wearing?"

"Why are you asking me that- oh shit!"
Yangyang looked down and noticed...

He was still wearing Hendery's sweater.

He forgot to change back into his usual clothes and put it back where he found it.

Well, he's doomed.

"Hehehe funny story uhm you see, I-uh u know..."yangyang was trying his best find an explanation.

"Liu. Yang. Yang." Hendery sternly said, looking at yangyang with crossed arms.

"Hey, don't blame it on me. You're the one who didn't took it out from the dryer. Poor thing was hot. So, I wore it to let the sweater cool down you know. It's super soft gege! Touch it."

Yangyang held out his arms towards Hendery but he just gave him the eye glare. Yangyang knew he messed up.

"I'm so sorry Hendery ge. I should have ask your permission before wearing it. It's just that I wanted to buy that sweater since like forever.
So, i took it when you were asleep and wore it. I wanted to put it back in the morning but i kind of overslept. Please don't be mad gege. I promise it won't happen again."
Yangyang look down at his fingers as he started to cry. He hates it when his gege is mad at him.

"Hey yangie, look at me. Gege is not mad at you okay. Please don't cry baby."
Hendery wipe the tears that was streaming down yangyang's face.

"Do you forgive me gege?"

"Of course i forgive you yangie. You're my baby afterall. Besides, this sweater looks way cuter on you than on me. Why don't you just take it yangie? Consider this as a gift for you!"

" Really?! ARE YOU SERIOUS GE?!"

"Yes i'm serious yangie. The sweater is now yours!"

"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GEGE!! YOU'RE THE BEST GEGE EVERRR!!"

Yangyang jumped on Hendery and gave him the happiest hug that Hendery have ever receive.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HENDERY GE!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!"

Kun and Ten, who was witnessing the whole scene from the kitchen, was beyond shocked. Hendery never EVER give anyone his stuff especially if it's brand new.

"Yangyang is such a lucky baby." Kun said.

"Agree." Ten slowly nodded his head.

Authors note
HEYOOOOO I'M BACK!!
So I have good news and bad news
The good news is i'm on HOLIDAY
YEAYYYYYY!!!

but the bad news is that,
I HAVE MORE EXAMS COMING UP
URGHHHHHHHHH

Anyway
Hope you guys enjoy this story!
I miss you all so much
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.