Secret Santa ❤️🐑🤍

(Ten, Kun)

(This story has been in my draft for over a year! Also, pretends it's still december)

It was finally December!

Yangyang's favourite month has arrived and we all know what is special about december....

CHRISTMAS!

The day where everybody would get together, eat delicious food and of course, PRESENTS!

Taeyong decided that this christmas should be different so he came up with idea of an activity for the whole group.

Secret Santa!

Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone will randomly choose a person, and they have to provide a gift for them. The rules is we must keep our secret santa a secret!

Everybody thought it was a fun idea so they all agreed to do it.

Taeyong took out a box filled with papers with all 23 names written on it. One by one, they walk over to taeyong and pick out a paper.

It was Yangyang's turn. He placed his hand inside the box and took out a piece of paper.

'OMG I GOT TEN!' Yangyang internally screamed.

(No surprises there)

After everyone had pick out a name, it was time to go home. In the van, Ten scooted over beside yangyang, fluttering his eyes at him.

Yangyang gave Ten the side glare.
"What do want ge and stop doing that eye thing! It's creeping me out!"

"Baby~ who did you get?"

"I can't tell you ge. It's a secret."

Ten squint his eyes as he back away
"Okay then. I won't tell mine either."

"Love you ge~" Yangyang send him a flying kiss, in which Ten returned it.

Yangyang was confident that he can easily find Ten the perfect present.

Well....he was wrong.

It was hard, extremely hard.

"URGHHH WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM?!" Yangyang exclaimed. He was currently lying in his bed, stressing out.

"I need help."
The only person he could think of that could help him right now is Kun.

Yangyang immediately barged into Kun's room.

"Kun geeeeeeeee I need your help!"

"OMG- YANGYANG! YOU SCARED ME! Have you heard about knocking?!"
Kun shouted, almost dropping his book in thr process.

"Sorry Kun ge but it's an emergency!"

"What's wrong yangie? Have you done something? What did you do?"

"Why does everytime I ask for help, you assumed I did something?"

Kun shrugged.
"Just a habit. So what's the problem?"

"I can't think of a gift for my secret santa!"

"You didn't get them a gift yet?Christmas is just a few days away."

Yangyang whined
"I know...."

"Aww baby, come here."
Kun put his book down and pat the seat beside him, indicating for yangyang to sit.

"Here's some tips for you buddy.
Getting a gift for someone doesn't mean it needs to be expensive or fancy.
The perfect gift must come from the heart. When it comes from there, the other person will realize how special it is and appreciate it."

"You think so ge?"

"Of course yangie. Trust me."

"Kun ge, I think I know what to get him for christmas. THANK YOU SO MUCH GE! You really are the best in giving advices." Yangyang exclaimed, hugging Kun.

"Aww your welcome baby. I'm glad i could help." Kun said, returning the hug.

-----------Fast forward to Christmas ---------

It was finally Christmas and everyone was gathered at the studio.

Some of the members have revealed their secret santa and was now exhanging gifts.

The person who got Yangyang as a secret santa was surprisingly Kun!
(To the readers, comment down below what present you think Kun will give)

Now, it was Yangyang's turn.

Yangyang nervously stood up as all eyes are on him.

"Hello everybody! For my secret santa, I have to say that he is one of the people that is very special to me. With that, finding the perfect gift for him was really challenging. I thought it was gonna be easy but it was stressful instead."

"Beside, living with him made it worse. Because everytime I see his face, it keeps reminding me that i still haven't buy him a gift.
However, with the help of someone i love, I finally figure out the perfect gift."

"Wait so your secret santa is one of your geges?" Renjun asked.

"Yup! So my secret santa is, drum roll please.......TEN GE!"

Everybody clapped as a surprised Ten slowly stood up and walked towards him.

"AH HA now I know why you look stressed lately. It's because of me." Ten said.

"Ten ge, I know that you love drawing and you're an expert in it."

Yangyang walked towards the present isle and took out his present. By the looks of it, it seems to be a small frame.

"Just to inform you, it's not as great as yours but I really hope you like it." Yangyang handed Ten his gift.

Ten excitedly unwrapped it.
"Let's see what my baby yangie got for-"
Ten froze midway, shocked.

In the box were a couple of gifts.
A sketchbook, new paints and brushes.
But what caught Ten's eyes was the picture on the frame.

A picture of Ten and Yangyang that was drawn by Yangyang.

Ten couldn't take his eyes of it. He was too stunned to speak.

"Yangie...."

"It was during our trip to Thailand. We met your family and went to tons of beautiful places. This was taken at the beach in Krabi during sunset. It's my favourite selfie of us.
I could have just gone to a shop and ask someone to paint it, but i wanted it to be memorable so I drew it myself. Not gonna lie, it was quite challenging to paint it but it was worth it."

Some members surrounds them, admiring yangyang's hardwork.

"I know its not the best drawings out there especially compared to yours but-" Yangyang was cut off when he suddenly felt a weight on him.

Ten was hugging him❤️

"It-Its perfect...omg my talented baby." Ten said, smilling as he hugs the boy even closer.

"It's really the best gift I have ever received in my life. The fact that you drew this yourself, makes it even more special. I will cherish it forever!" Ten exclaimed, kissing Yangyang on the cheeks.

Everyone's heart melted seeing the cute scene unfold infront of them.

Yangyang looked over at Kun to see him smilling and giving him a thumbs up.

"Thank you!" Yangyang mouthed the words to him.

"Your welcome." Kun mouthed it back.

Author's note
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
I'm so sorry for going MIA for a while due to college💀

I really miss writing so it was nice to finsally post a story, even in this hectic scheldule

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️
Never forget that my lovely readers

❤️🐑🤍
.
.
.
.