Fainted ❤🐑🤍

(Ten, WayV)

Yangyang was exhausted.

He had a whole day of recordings and practices that he barely had the time to even take a break.

And that includes eating

Yangyang didn't manage to eat anything  today.

He knows it's very unhealthy but sometimes he has the tendency to forget taking care of himself.
He still needs his brothers.
(aww such a baby)

It was late at night when yangyang finally comes home.

Ten was drinking his tea in the kitchen when yangyang walked in, slightly stumbling in his steps.

Ten look at him, confused.
"Hey baby, are you okay?"

"...yeah...i'm okay ge...just a bit tired." Yangyang softly said, more like a whisper.

Ten frowned, not buying it.
Something is wrong with his baby and he doesn't like it.

Ten could see how yangyang was  swaying from side to side, skin paler than usual and his eyes looks like it was about to close. He looks out of it.

'Poor baby must be really tired.'

Ten was just about to go check on him when suddenly, yangyang's head started tilting back with his eyes shut.

Ten instantly flew from his seat and quickly caught yangyang just before he was about to hit the table. Because of yangyang's sudden fall, ten loses his balance and landed on the floor with the fainted boy in his arms.

"YANGYANG!! Wake up!! Can you hear me?!! Wake up baby please!!"
Ten repeatedly slap his cheeks in an atttempt to wake him up.

"KUN! LUCAS! ANYONE HELP ME!"
Ten yelled at the others for help.
Running footsteps could be heard from various room and soon all 7 guys appeared in the kitchen.

"What's going on-OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YANGYANG?!" Lucas screamed, seeing the sight infront him.

" I think he fainted. Help me bring him to the living room." Ten said.

Ten and lucas carried the fainting boy and placed him on the living room floor.

"Place a pillow under his feet." Kun said. Hendery and Xiaojun quickly placed a pillow to elevate his feet.

Ten, who kept pacing back and forth, was really worried for yangyang. He still can't take in what just happened.

"Don't worry Ten. He will be fine.
All we have to do now is wait for him to wake up." Kun said, rubbing Ten's shoulder, trying to reassure him.

"I hope so." Ten sighed, looking at the sleeping boy.

Minutes later, yangyang's eyes flutter open as he slowly gain consciousess. The 7 boys immediately ran to yangyang and helped the boy to sit up.

"YANGIE! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Ten said, checking the boy.

"I feel better now. What happened? Why am i on the floor?" Yangyang asked, confused.

"You fainted yangie. You gave us all a scare, especially Ten. How did this happened?" Kun said.

Yangyang divert his attention to the floor, bitting his lips to avoid saying anything.

"Yangie baby, please tell us what happened today?" Ten said, holding the boy's hand.

"uhm...today i had a busy day. There were a lot of things to do and so little time, sooooooo....."

"So what?" Winwin asked.

"Soooooo, i didn't actually eat anything yet for today...i kind of forgot."

Everyone froze.

Shocked.

They can't believe what yangyang just said.

Kun was about to give yangyang a tough lecture but Ten had beaten him to it.

"LIU YANGYANG!!" Ten shouted, slapping his shoulders in the process.

"OW!! TEN GE! What was that for?"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS UNTIL YOU FORGOT TO EAT?! YOU YOUNG MAN GAVE EVERYONE A FRIGHT. MY HEART ALMOST STOPS WHEN YOU FAINTED IN MY ARMS. I WAS WORRIED SICK, THINKING THAT SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO YOU."
Ten screamed. His voice was so loud that everybody, even the neighbours too was surprised.

"I'm so sorry gege. I didn't know that this would happen..." Yangyang said, looking down in guilt.

Ten sighed, hugging the boy in his arms.

"Please never ever do that again yangie. I don't want to see my baby becomes sick or even worse. I can't even imagine myself if anything happens to you."

"I'm so sorry for making you scared and worried ge. I feel really bad. I promise i will take care of myself even better ge. "

"Promise?" Ten held out his pinky finger.

"Promise!" Yanyang interlocked their fingers together.

"From now on, always remember to eat and take full care of your health. If you need anything, call us. We will help you straight away. If we are busy, call the hyungs. I'll check on you daily until i can trust you again. Is that clear yangie?" Ten lectured the young boy.

"Yes sir!"

"I love you so much my baby." Ten ruffles the boy's hair.

"I love you too Ten ge." Yangyang smiled.

"YANGYANG GET YOUR BUTT HERE IN THIS KITCHEN RIGHT NOW AND EAT!"
Kun yelled from the kitchen.
(How did he cook so fast?)

Yangyang hurriedly walked to the kitchen, eager to finally have his first food of the day.

Author's note
HEYOOOOOOOO I'M BACK
How are you guys?
Me miss everyone so much🥺

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR 21K READS!!
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE READING MY STORIES.
*screams in sheep*

Anyway
Hope you enjoy the story
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.