Being a hyung ❤🐑🤍

(Jisung)

Yangyang was always babied by everyone in NCT.

In the case, it was Jisung.

Eventhough Jisung is the youngest, he treats yangyang as he was a baby, not his hyung. Yangyang surely loves all the attention and love he is getting from the maknae but sometimes he wants it to be the other way around.

He wants to be the one to take care of Jisung and baby him like a hyung will do. This is because Jisung had done so much for him. He had helped yangyang countless times throughout his trainee days and resonance era so yangyang wanted to return the favor.

Nct dream were having an interview on that day. Unfortunately, Jisung was sick and couldn't attend the interview.
So they had ask yangyang to take care of him while they were gone.

Yangyang knew that this was a good opportunity for him to be the best hyung to Jisung.

Yangyang gently knocked on Jisung's door before opening it and saw a sick Jisung all bundled up in his blanket.

"Hey Jisungiee. It's me yangyang.
Are you okay?"

"Well, I had a fever in the middle of a comeback plus my nose are blocked, so yeah I'm doing just fine." Jisung sarcastically said.

"Aww poor baby. Here, I bought you just the thing that can cheer you up. Your favourite chicken soup!
I bet it will taste good since Kun ge was the one who made it. I'm sure you will feel better in no time."

"Wow thanks yangie."

"Anything for you Jisungie. I'll be in the kitchen to prepare your soup. I'll call you when it's ready."

A few minutes later...

"Jisungie, your soup is ready!"

"I'm coming."

Jisung slowly get up from his bed and slowly walked to the kitchen, where yangyang has set the table just for jisung.

"Sit down here Jisungie. I want to feed you!" Yangyang patted the chair beside him.

"Uhm I think I can eat it by myself hyung."

"Nope. I want to feed you. Can I pleaseeeeeeee? Pretty pleaseeeeee?"
Yangyang gave Jisung his famous puppy eyes and he knew that it was very hard for him to say no to it.

"...fine."

"Yeayyyyy!! Okay now, open your mouth and say aaahhhhhh."

"Omg, I'm not a freaking baby."

"Well you're my baby today. Now, open your mouth."
Jisung slowly opened his mouth and eat the warm chicken soup.

"Wow this is really good. Say thanks to Kun ge for me."

"Of course I will. Do you want some more?"

"Yes please!"

Yangyang continue to feed Jisung and surprisingly, he manage to finish the whole bowl of soup.

"Wow, you've finished your soup. I'm so proud of you!"

"It actually helps my stomach. My body feels a lot warmer than before."

"That's nice to hear baby."

Yangyang cleaned the table and washes the dishes while Jisung went to the living room to watch TV.

"Okay, here's your medicine. After you take those, you should get some good rest." Yangyang handed jisung the medicine and some water.

"Thanks for everything yangie hyung. Uhm.. If you don't mind yangie, can I have a cuddle? Its warmer and helps me to sleep."

"I would love to Jisung! As you may know, my hugs are known to be the best for cuddles."

"That's definitely true. Thanks yangie hyung. You're the best hyung ever!"

w-wait did I hear it correctly? did he just call me the best hyung ever?!

.....O.M.G!....

Let's just say when jisung said those words, yangyang's happy scream was so loud that it could be heard all the way to wayv's dorm.

"Did you guys hear something? It sounded like yangyang screaming." Ten asked.

"Do you think he's fine?"

"Yeah, it's yangyang we are talking about. He'll be fine." Kun confidently said.

Authors note
Hello guys!
I hope you guys enjoy this story.
I hope we can see more yangyang being a hyung irl.
Since he is the fifth youngest in nct, he can only be a hyung to shotaro, sungchan, chenle & jisung.

Anyway
THANKS FOR READING THIS!!
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍