Sick ❤️🐑🤍

(Ten)

Yangyang hates waking up sick.
He hates the feeling where every part of his body felt weak and painful.

Yangyang and Ten have planned to eat ice cream today at the park but now its very unlikely going to happen.

Yangyang whimpered in pain as he slowly got out of bed. With blankets covering him up like a burrito, he heads to the living room where Ten was watching tv.

"Ten ge..... "

"Oh my Yangie, what's wrong?" Ten was surprised to see his baby all bundle up.

"I don't feel so good."
(Fades away jk)

"Oh no my baby. Are you sick?"

"I think so. My throat hurts, head feels fuzzy and my body feels hot despite the room is cold right now. I hate it gege.." Yangyang's eyes started to brim with tears.

"Aww poor baby, don't cry. Come here." Ten opened up his arms for Yangyang to cuddle up with him on the sofa.
Yangyang was relieved to finally have some heat. He instantly felt warm in Ten's embrace.

Ten placed the back of his hand on yangyang's forehead and indeed he has a fever.

"Won't you be sick too gege?"

"Nope, your gege is very strong. Plus he needs to take care of his sick baby. I miss you and I really want you to get better yangie."

"Me too gege. I miss annoying you."

"Somehow, I miss that too."
Ten hugs yangyang closer. They were cuddled up on the sofa for quite some  time before Ten realised that yangyang hadn't had breakfast yet. It was already past lunch time.

"Yangie, why don't you go lay down while I make you some soup? Will that be okay baby?"

"That will be perfect gege."

Yangyang slowly untangled himself from Ten and with small steps, he went back to his room while Ten went to the kitchen.

Ten quickly cooked the chicken soup, making sure it's delicious and warm enough for yangyang.
He took some medicines and a cup of water and then placed everything on a tray. Once it's done, he headed to yangyang's room.

Ten saw how the sick boy was still bundle up in his bed, sleeping  peacefully. Unfortunately, yangyang needs to eat.

"Yangie baby, wake up for me please. You need to eat."

"But I'm tired ge... "

"I know baby but you need to. Yangie wants to get better right. Once you're better, gege will treat you any ice cream you want."

Yangyang really wanted to get better, (for ice cream ofc) so he has no choice but to wake up.

Ten slowly placed the tray of soup by the bed and slowly feed yangyang. Even though he can eat on his own, Ten still wants to baby the sick boy for the day.

"Aww, my baby Yangie is eating so well. I'm so proud of you."
Yangyang shyly smiled at the compliment.

"Now take this medicine and rest well okay. Yangie will definetely feel better in no time. I'll be in my room if-"

"Wait Ten ge! Uhm... if you're not busy, c-can I cuddle you to sleep please? It's okay if you don't want to-"

"Yangie baby, of course I would love to cuddle with you. For me, cuddles are the best medicine. I'll be right back."

Ten quickly place the tray of food in the sink before running back. He quickly slide under the covers and cuddles yangyang in his arms.

"I love you so much Ten ge. Thanks for everything you've done for me. You're the best, don't tell Kun though."

"I won't baby and I love you too. Now, get some sleep. We all want our energetic baby sheep back."

Author's note
I'M ALIVE AND BACK!!
DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?!

I'm sorry for being away for too long. Uni life is...hard but fun at the same time!
(Besides, I still have tons of assignment I didn't do yet so I better start now)

Hope you guys enjoy the story
PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!
LUV YOU GUYS

❤️🐑🤍
.
.
.
.