Web Site

"Come on Cordula, hurry it up!" Rambo shouted. Cordula held back a groan as she followed her cousin to the gaming store. She had declined to see Mendel's new way of communicating with Godzilla test runs because she had to look after her 10 year old cousin who is "-sweet and too innocent for city life as opposed to his country life"

What I said to them is totally FALSE?!

Cordula was already at her wits end when Rambo took her out a few times just to play around every gaming store the city had to offer couple with his insistent walk around the city for a tour and Cordula felt her entire body was ready to collapse when her phone began ringing.

"If this is the Emergency Child Care Services please come as quickly as you can..." Cordula groaned out as she watched Rambo from afar "Cordula are you okay?" Nick's voice rang through her ears as she immediately shot up and flushed bright red in embarrassment. "Nick! Yeah Hi! I'm alright what's shaking? You know what, forget whatever thing I just said cause there is no need for whatever I just said back there cause I am perfectly fine dealing with my problem and I was stressed with school work about kids when you called and I was going to say how's it's going so...how's it going?" If anyone passed by Cordula they would have given her weird looks from the way she was acting right about now.

There was silence at the other end of the phone before Nick coughed "We had a call from the White House" Cordula straightened up "Something wrong? Is there another mutation?" Cordula asked "I'm not technically sure, the problem lies in Pauma which seemed to be invaded with spiders" Cordula blinked "Nick I don't follow, how is H.E.A.T team, which deals with mutations and other worldly things 24/7 related to this infestation problem of insects?" Cordula glanced to see Rambo sorting through the gaming files and sighed.

"I know, even I'm not sure about this but something tells me there's more about this infestation. We could be going after a mutation" Cordula sighed before nodding to herself "I'll see you after I drop off Rambo back at the house" Cordula said before ending the call and swiftly turned around to call out to Rambo only to face the boy himself smiling up at her "What was that?" Rambo asked, scaring Cordula slightly "None of your business little brat" Cordula said before grabbing his hand firmly "Now come on, I need to drop you off back at the house. I have work to do" Cordula said, leaving no room for argument as she gave Rambo a glare.

Cordula had a few minutes of sleep before Mendel shook her awake when they landed at their destination "What kept you up for you to sleep like that?" Elsie asked. Cordula gave her a look "I'd rather not answer that" Cordula said, waving her hand as if motioning Elsie to drop the subject.

Randy came out of the copter with a smile on his face "Oh yeah, I'm ready to work...on my tan" Randy said as he placed his sunglasses on his face before he was held back by Nick "Randy, not a vacation" Nick reminded him before there was a honk that got their attention and Nick was in for a shock when he saw -

"Major Hicks?" Nick blinked, wondering if what he was seeing is real "Doctors welcome to Pauma" Major Hicks greeted "Get demoted to bug patrol or is this a bigger deal than I was told?" Nick asked. He always knew that when Major Hicks was around, mutations or something big enough to threaten the entire city would be involved. "One man's in critical condition" And that was what the team was dreading for as they got inside.

"The soldiers that found him claimed they were attacked by hundreds maybe thousands of spiders" Hicks explained "I can't seem to recall any spider group with a sheer number of that. Most species of spiders tend to get territorial and attack any intruder" Cordula stated "As far as the Pentagon's concern, we've got a potential threat to National Security" Hicks added "Is there any evidence of mutation or are we just here to play exterminator?" Elsie asked "That's what you're going to tell me" Hicks said.