Juggernaut

Cordula stared at the building of Electronic Galaxy. For the first time since they had the house, she was finally able to save enough money to buy a mew refrigerator!

Granted, Joe didn't want to part with the old ref but honest to monsters in the world, Cordula was pretty sure half the time she went to get food from the ref, she was half expecting it to explode because of the extra noises it makes.

Not to mention, the circuits exploded twice before. This time, Cordula had saved enough money to put her foot down in front of Joe that they needed to get rid of it. Nevermind it was old and it once belonged to his grandmother and all that history.

She can admire history all she wants so long as it isn't a health hazard to her, Joe, and any other visitors in their house!

She made her way to the entrance of the store in a good mood and began browsing for potential fridges that weren't too pricey. She noted several refrigerators to come back to before she went to the store's personnel to ask for each of the refrigerators she noted before she could choose the one that will replace the one at home. She had just walked towards one of the small crowds of people, mostly rich ones, when she heard a crash from behind her and had to blink twice if what she was seeing wasn't a dream.

What was a techno looing hotdog stand wheeling itself in here?

Was the first thought that crossed Cordula's mind before she and the other customers gave way for the creature to start grabbing everything left an right. Grabbing her phone, she quickly dialed Nick "Cordula? Glad you called. We have an emergency" Before Nick could elaborate, Cordula cut him off. "If this is about a hotdog cart attacking a store, yeah, I'm already here. Nick, I don't think this is even an ordinary hotdog cart. Bring Mendel with you, fast!" Cordula shouted as she ended the call.

Customers screamed as the hotdog cart monster cornered them. Cordula grabbed one of the satellite models and threw it like a spear at the creature. The manager came at her, yelling. "What are you doing?!" Cordula grabbed the man and moved away just as one of the tentacles swiped at them. "It's the gadgets or Life, take your pick!" Cordula shouted, shutting the manager up just as Nick and the gang entered the scene.

"About time you guys showed up," Cordula grinned as Nick looked at her up and down for any injuries before turning to Mendel "Robotic?" Mendel raised his scanner, looking at it. "Not like any mechanism I've ever seen" He replied. "Randy, help me get these people out!" Cordula yelled as she and Randy moved to lead a few stranded and terrified people out.

"No remote signals. This thing's operating on its own." Mendel said in conclusion. Randy and Cordula dodged the tentacles waving wildly as they hurried back to the group, who were busy scanning the creature, once people got out safely. The manager, Cordula noticed his suit, followed after Randy and Cordula.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Bad, very bad."

"How is 'good' even crossing your mind Elsie?!" Cordula said as the manager ran up to Nick to grip the front of his shirt. "Do something" He cried out. The creature, in its arms a green refrigerator, suddenly raised one of its tentacles and the gang saw icicles quickly forming once it consumed the refrigerator. "INCOMING!" Everyone ducked as shards of ice pelted at them. Electricity sprouted on all of its tentacles as it moved towards them. Elsie and Mendel quickly moved away. Mendel let out a yelp when he felt something wrap around his ankle.

"Mendel!" Cordula swung hard on a nearby lamp at the tentacle to release Mendel and help the man up just as the creature made its escape. Monique, with a sudden burst of recklessness, charged and gripped the handle of the green refrigerator the creature consumed and tried to pry it apart.