Monster Wars (Part 1)

Godzilla let out a content growl as he chomped down another school of fish before following another one. This behavior was normal for a hungry animal but unfortunately -

"I still don't get why he's out like this" Cordula muttered a she rubbed her eyes "Subject Maintaining Speed" N.I.G.E.L beeped " And I still can't see through all this silt" Nick said as he squinted his eyes.

"Subject Altering Vector. Along Course Of Three Seven"

From up above, The H.E.A.T Seeker with only Monique and Randy in it, followed the giant lizard "I don't get why he's foraging around out here with all of the fish we bring him from Cordula's stash" Randy commented.

"System Error" N.I.G.E.L beeped alarmingly as the cam on Godzilla began to see static "Guys, we've lost visual. We need a vector on Godzilla" Nick said as  Cordula gradually closed her eyes only to jolt back awake "You know you could have stayed back at headquarters, you have school tomorrow" Nick said and Cordula shook her head as an answer.

Cordula tapped her finger on the cam repeatedly until the static cleared out "Subject Reacquired" N.I.G.E.L beeped "Found him" Nick said before the two of them wondered on why his head was sticking out.

"We found him too-and he found dinner" Randy said and Cordula felt her blood drop as well as he sleep when she saw a fisherman's boat dangling above water as the net was latched onto Godzilla's jaw. Godzilla let out a roar which was accompanied by the fisherman's screams of terror.

Godzilla saw the H.E.A.T Seeker and knew when it was there, his father and female were there too and they weren't going to be happy when they caught him like a kid catching a late night snack.

He dove back down with the net in his jaws as he tried in vain to drag the boat down "If we don't stop Godzilla, those fishermen are gonna be pulled under" Nick called out through the radio "Can't you call him off?" Monique asked "Not if he can't hear us" Cordula stated.

"I'm on it jefe, chica loca" Randy said as he began rapidly typing onto the recordings of N.I.G.E.L's database. Godzilla let out an annoyed grumble as he tried to pry the fishnet away from the boat. He was unaware when N.I.G.E.L swam up right beside him.

"Godzilla! Back away! Back away!"

The sound of his father's voice made Godzilla's eyes widen a fraction as he released the net "Way ta go Randy, it's working" Nick said as Cordula sighed as N.I.G.E.L, with the use of Nick's voice through N.I.G.E.L, Randy tried to lead Godzilla away from the fishermen.

"Follow me, follow me"

Godzilla tilted his head at the odd way his father sounded but followed him anyway. It was then that N.I.G.E.L began to malfunction. Godzilla let out a confused growl before he literally smashed N.I.G.E.L with his tail. The poor bot let out its final scream before it shut down.

"What happened?!" Nick asked through the cam "Don't look at me, this is a hardware problem that's Craven's department" Randy explained "Well whatever happened made the big guy annoyed" Cordula said she and Nick let out yelps when they collided against an unsuspecting Godzilla.

Nick quickly turned the sub to the surface before anything could get damaged. The two unlatched the lid just in time for Godzilla to come up and face the terrified fishermen "Not good" Cordula commented.

Nick grabbed the nearest horn honk and blew it loud enough for Godzilla to hear "Back Away!" Nick cried out as Godzilla's attention went back to Nick "Godzilla! Back Away!" Godzilla let out a low coo "Come on big buy! Move Away! Go Home!" Cordula joined in "We'll get you something to eat later" Promising of food, Godzilla immediately dived back down.