Chapter 15 - Big Plans

Jeong Hyeok woke up when Se-Ri snuggled even closer to him. Smiling, he pulled her and held her to his side the way he knew she liked.

They had another insatiable night which started quite innocently over dinner as they talked about the wedding that she wanted to have. 

"Do you want to invite your friends from the industry?" Jeong Hyeok asked.

"Some of them, yes. There are a few actresses that I am quite close to. How about you?"

"Some friends from University and some from grad school. Also a few that I work with," he answered. As she listed down those plans along with flowers and the color scheme she wanted, Jeong Hyeok carefully asked, "Se-Ri?"

"Yes?" she asked, still focusing on her wedding to do list.

"We... haven't really talked about having kids."

Se-Ri stared at him in surprise. "Children?"

Jeong Hyeok nodded. Turning to face her fully, he stated, "I'd like to have children with you. Is that something you'd be open to?"

She didn't respond but asked, "How many?"

"I'd like three but I'm not the one carrying the babies so whatever you feel comfortable with," he said. "I'd really like a little girl that looks like you."

Se-Ri smiled. "I'd like a little boy that looks like you."

Jeong Hyeok stared at her hopefully. 

"Would you be okay with two children?"

"Yes, of course!" He pulled her to straddle his lap and kissed her. "Thank you. I can't wait."

"Hey, Mister. We're not married yet. So you have to wait until then," she reminded.

"Alright. But you are on the pill, right?" When she nodded, he continued. "Okay so we can practice."

Se-Ri giggled. "Wait, wait. I have another thing to ask." Stopping his plan to kiss her senseless, he waited for her to continue. "When we get married, can we wait a year or two to adjust and enjoy being with each other for a little bit? I hear that having kids changes things. And there are still some projects that I'd want to take on. I wouldn't want my babies left for long periods or have to deal with a mom who's too engrossed in her role to take care of them."

Jeong Hyeok tucked her hair behind her ears. "When you're ready, of course. But, don't worry about the babies, I'll be here. Don't forget that you've got a partner in this. I intend to be fully present in raising them."

"I love you," Se-Ri said and then kissed Jeong Hyeok. 

That declaration from him touched her heart so much that she dominated their coupling that night. The first round they didn't even reach the bedroom because Se-Ri got so frenzied in her desire to be one with Jeong Hyeok. 

After finishing together, Jeong Hyeok carried them to the room. After a quick shower, Se-Ri started kissing him again, getting him hot, and soon they were joined again in a slow, intense and intimate round that finished with a high that seemed to go on and on, with both of them whispering how much they loved each other.

Finally, in the early hours of morning, Se-Ri woke up still craving to be with him. With Jeong Hyeok behind her, she started grinding her hips to wake him up. Soon, she was moaning his name again.