Epilogue - Here Comes the Sun

A/N: Here's the Epilogue! A little format change. The portions in italics within the story are those that are backstories/off-the-record conversations not included in the "article". -m

~~~

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

~~~

After being on hiatus for five years, top actress Yoon Se-Ri is finally back on the screen with a movie that has the industry talking about her sweeping all the awards again

Actress Yoon is quite busy these days with promotions for the movie, commercial films for products that want her endorsement again, running her own agency for actors and idols, on top of being a devoted wife and loving mother of two children and two dogs. We met up with the actress at her home that had recently been featured in Interior Design Ideas magazine.

Interviewer: "How have you been, Actress Yoon? We missed seeing you in the movies but it seems like your appearance has barely changed! You are still very beautiful and look quite young."

Yoon Se-Ri smiles gratefully. "That's very kind. I like to take care of myself because I feel good about it. Besides, you saw my husband! He is as gorgeous as ever. But I do not try to stop myself from aging. My husband reminds me that our wrinkles are evidence that we smile and laugh a lot, so I'll take it."

There is a calmness that comes to Yoon Se-Ri when she mentions her husband so this reporter tries to ask some questions. It has been agreed that some personal matters may be brought up but because the couple is intensely private we proceed with caution on this matter.

Interviewer: "May we talk about your husband for a little bit?"

Actress Yoon nods. "Alright. Just a little."

Interviewer smiles. "You gave up the acting when you married him. How did he take your coming back to the entertainment industry?"

Actress Yoon frowns a little. "That's not accurate. I didn't give up acting when I married him. There were very few good scripts that came my way so I focused on the agency and hiring talent. When good projects came along, there were scheduling conflicts. When I married, I promised my husband I would be all in with our marriage. He had sacrificed so much for me to be able to follow my dream that it was only fair that now, he is a major consideration when I take something on."

Interviewer: "He does not make decisions for you?"

Actress Yoon laughs. "Goodness, no. We are partners. I didn't get married so he can run my life and I'm glad to say he doesn't plan on that, too."