~Chapter 7~

Anthony's (Chilled) POV

After the hole scene people started to arrive. Fist Minx and Krism. Then Nanners and Cathy. And showing up fashionably late, Renae and Max. Oh great! Tom didn't mention he would invite couples... Although, I've been thinking lately. I really liked that hug from Steven. I just.. can't get my mind of it. 

*****

After we all got settled and had our small chats we all started to play apples to apples since we couldn't find cards ageist humanity. Minx drew a green card and it had romance on it. "Hey Chilled." Minx said giving me a dirty glare. I played along and gave her my finest dirtiest rapy glare back. "MINX! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Krism said yelling and looking sad. "Yeah you slut." I said remembering the song we made a year or two back. After laughing Steven came downstairs. "Hey guys.. Deal me in?" He said with a smile. "Sure buddy!" I said with open arms. "Aww you guys are so cute!" Cathy said. "Totally agree." Adam said. "Says the banana man." Tom says. "Okay lets get back to the game." John said. "Why? Just so you can lose?" Anthony (GaLm) said. I couldn't help but laugh. "Fuck you" John said going back to looking at his cards. I look at mine and saw a blank one. After everyone put there's in I put mine in. Minx flipping mine first over. "Okay, what's your word?" Minx asked. "Zeroyalchaos." I said. "Fuck it, you win. Not even going to look at the other cards." she said while laughing. "Awy come on!!" everyone yelled at once. Except for Steven who was blushing. 

After Apples to Apples everyone got their sweats or pajama's on and started to find their spots as we went on Netflix and searched for a horror film. Steven sat down next to me. "You don't mind do you?" he asked. "Not at all" I said back with a smile. I scrolled through Netflix till we all decided to watch Insidious. About twenty minutes in and it feels like I'm shitting myself. I looked over my should to see Steven scared out of his pajama pants. I could see him slowly moving. Do I do it? Do I put my arm over his shoulder, onto his body? 

Steven's POV

I was getting super freaked out. It fucking scared the shit out of me. I looked over to see Cathy covering Adam's eyes as he did hers. Max and Renae where snuggling. Minx and Krism were laughing. Anthony (GaLm), Tom and John were all on their phones. Assholes. Out of a little part of my eye I saw Anthony (Chilly) looking at me. I tried really hard not to blush. I looked back at the movie when I felt something warm wrapped around my shoulders and stopped at my torso. I looked up to see Anthony looking at me with his big Italian eyes and a shy like smile. I looked at him too, with a smile I moved more closer snuggling into his arm and resting my head on his chest, near his shoulder. My eyes felt heavy as I began to close them. 

Anthony (GaLm) POV

I looked over and saw Steven... Cuddling... With.... ANTHONY!?? THE FANFICTION IS REAL! HOLY SHIT! Wow. Note to self.. Never EVER make yourself sound like Smarty. EVER! Damn though. They look cute together. No wounder why the Zeroyalchaos is like one of the top ten best fanfiction's there is. Shit. Better not look at them too long. Otherwise one of them is going to notice and it is going to be weird. But damn. They're cute together. Okay... Inner gay mode off.