~Chapter 15~

*Authors note: Really depressing chapter last time. Well except for Galty of course. But I felt really evil too because I knew what was going to happen but you didn't... Mwahahaha... Lemons. That was it, read at your own cost.. ;3*

Narrator POV

The police stopped, knowing the people in that car need serious help. The loud noises. People merging into another lane and yet, want to know what has happened.

As the ambulance showed up as well as the fire trucks the car started a small fire. The firefighters put out the car fire, then proceeded to cut off parts of the car in order to get to the two gentalmen trapped in the smoke. More men starting to help. As they pulled out the first male they couldn't quite get to the second. The first male has black hair and brown eyes, with olive tone skin and glasses. As more people started to pour around the car trying to get the second person, the first one was already in an ambulance and going to the hospital.

As the second ambulance arived the firefighters finally got out the second male who has brown hair and green eyes. He wore a red shirt as well. As medics moved a bed down to were the second male layed, the medics hoist the male into the bed and started to move him into the ambulance.

***

(Still Narrator)

Once the two ambulances arrived at the hospital, they rushed the two men into different rooms and started to proceed with medical treatment.

A Doctors POV

As the nurses took off the man's clothes, I went over the xrays we took already. Fun shot in the stomach, a fractured ankle and a twisted arm. Bullet hasn't been identified yet. My thoughts were interupted by a nurse coming towards me. "Doctor, the patient, he woke up." She said. Woke up? He looked as if he was slipping into a coma. I rushed into the room. "Mr. Mr. What is your name?" I asked.

"My....na...me..?.." He asked. "Sir. My name is doctor James. What is your name?" I asked again. "Antho.....ny..." he said. I could hear the beeping from the machine to cold. "Get me the shock pads!" I yelled. As the nurse ran and got me then, the nurses stepped back. I rubbed the pads together. "1..2..3.. Clear!" I yelled. Bzt. "1..2..3.. Clear!" I yelled again. Bzt. "Come on Anthony. Don't give up on my now." I mumbled. I looked back at the machine and saw a small pulse. "Good. Good." I said.

Another Docs POV

I looked over the notes. Broken leg. Twisted hand. Very badly bruised foot. Chunks of window glass in his arms. "Doctor, he's ready." a nurse said. I nodded and stood up. I walked into the room. The man is awake. "Sir, what is your name?" I asked. "Steven... Wher...." he mumbled. "Don't say anything alright? You're in good hands." I said reassuringly. I put a mask on him. "Just breathe. In and out." I said. He closed his eyes. I first got out all the glass. Then started to mend the leg and foot.

As I finished up a nurse barged into the room. "Doctor. We need help. Its the other man." she stated. "Do I have someone to take my position?" I asked. She nodded. I ran with her. "Well, doctor name I presume? Need my help again don't you?" I asked. "I need your hand around the wound. His heart beat is stable but I don't know for how long." James said. I nodded and did as he asked.

***

It was a 92. Caliber. Only a minor wound. As we fixed up the rest of Anthony's body, (who I figured out his name) he woke up. "Ugh... What... What happen?" he asked. "Relax. You were in a car crash." I said. He had a look on his face like relisation. "Steven where is Steven?" he asked franticly. He started to sit up but fell in defeat. "Don't sorry he is alright." I said. He nodded.

Steven POV

All I could remember was blacking out. A woman came to me. "Hello Steven, I'm a nurse. You ended up in a car crash. Don't worry, your friend Anthony is alright. How are you feeling? Can you sit up?" she asked. I slowly moved up. I sat up. My leg and ankle were the only things that hurt. I relived a sigh of relief when she told me Anthony is okay. "I'm okay. Just my leg and ankle hurt. Can I call some friends to see us?" I asked hoping for a yes. She nodded and brought me a phone. "We found your cell phone in the incident." she said handing it over.

I called up John and told him what happen. "We will go there right away." he said, then hung up. I out my phone down. "Could I get some water?" I asked. She nodded and left. Perfect. I notice some crutches in the corner. I grabbed them and hoisted myself out of bed. I almost fell but I caught myself. With the help of the bed of course. Once I got my balance I quickly left the room. I stopped. In in a gown. Nothing else. Uh no. I walked back into the room and put my clothes on. Hm, they have been washed.

Moment later the woman entered back into the room. "Sir I would advise you not to." she said. "Ma'am, that man in the car with me wasn't just a "friend".

He's my boyfriend."