~Chapter 12~

Anthony (Chilled) POV

"Steven and I, well.. We're dating. We are boyfriend and boyfriend." I said. Everyone stopped. Then they stood up and started to congratulate us. "I knew it!" I could hear Anthony yell. Steven came next to me and I wrapped my arm around him. "Prove it!" I could hear Max and Adam yell. I saw Cathy and Renae Agree. I kissed Steven. His eyes went wide. Then his face turned red. "So how long have you guys really been dating?" John asked being an asshole. "I just asked him out.. Like when you guys were ordering pizza." I said. After some laughs and stories being told, I drove Adam and Cathy to the airport. We said our goodbyes. "Sorry we couldn't stay longer. But we need to get home. Our cats need our love." Adam said jokingly. "Hey, at least you guys got to come here." I said giving Adam a bro hug and Cathy a "girly" hug. "Well I don't mean to be rude but, I would walk in with you guys but I have other losers-er I mean guest at my place." I said with a grin. "Haha, no problem Anthony." Adam said chuckling. "Yeah we understand. Go on and uh be nice to Steven and try not to be an asshole.." Cathy said with a wink and a smirk. I chuckled and nodded as I turned around. I walked towards my car and waved goodbye.

Max POV

Anthony, Adam and Cathy left. It was nice to see Adam and Cathy in person again and not behind a computer. We all got up from the table and say down in the living room. It was quiet till Krism spoke up. "Congrats Steven. So... You Guys going to "get it on" now?" she said with a smirk. "Yup. I'm going to enjoy too." Steven said back playing. "Ewwww you guys are nastey!" I looked to see Renae yell. We all cracked up laughing. "Hey when is our plane leaving?" I asked Renae. "Tomorrow around five in the afternoon." she said. "Ours leaves in two days." Minx said. "Ours don't leave till we want to leave." Tom said. "Well lucky you." Krism said while pouting her lips. We sat in silence for a bit. "Look, while we can lets enjoy our time together" Steven said smiling. We all nodded. "Hey... I brought cards agiest humanity." said Minx with a creepy grin. We all laughed and got up to play it.

***
Anthony (GaLm) POV
After a couple rounds Anthony came back. "Hey wanna join?" I asked. "Sure why not?" he said with a smile as he sat down next to Steven. Have to admit, cute couple. I look to my right to see John looking at me. Not like a normal way but like- "Anthony! Hello? GaLm!" Steven yelled interupting my thoughts. I put my card in. I looked at John to see him quickly look away. I have to ask him about that later on either today or tomorrow.

<Night Time>
Steven POV
We all went to the living room and started to watch action movies instead of horror. We put on the movie "Jack Reaves" and started to watch it. Anthony (Chilled) sat down on the couch when I sat down and started to cuddle up next to him as well. We relaxed, me on his chest. My eyes started to shutter as I closed my eye lids, and fell asleep.

Steven... Steven... Steven, wake up dear. You don't want to be late! I heard someone's voice yell in the distance. "Who is this?" I asked. "Steven it's Anthony! Now come on. You're going to be late and miss my death." he said. "Wait...WHAT!?" I yelled and started to panic. "Oh right. It hasn't happen yet...yet... You'll find out soon enough. Too soon in my opinion. Goodbye my dear Steven. I love you..." his voice trailed off as I woke up.

*Hey guys! So I read something that well...hurt to read. If you didn't know or if you did, Max and Renae have broken up but they are still friends. Sad to hear that because they were a really cute couple. But anyway, not my business to get into. I will promise that another chapter will go up this week and I think I'm going to just make chapters on my phone because I enjoy it better. It is portable, I typed faster and can think faster with my phone and it's keyboard. And because of the new Wattpad update I now have a word count which is really nice. So anyway, hope you guys have had a great March so far and talk to you soon. Bye :)*