~Chapter 2~

Steven POV
"Steven..." Anthony said. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Ugh, I shouldn't cuss so much but... I don't want to worry him. I stopped stretching. "It's nothing." I said and I put my sleeve down. Anthony came closer. Even more worried than ever. "Steven... I thought you stopped. It's your father. He is doing this to you?" He said as he put my sleeve up and held my arm. He unwrapped the bandage. He gasped at the cuts. "Oh..Steven." He said. "Why don't we watch the movie?" I said. He nodded. I popped in the movie as he got his popcorn. About 15 minutes into movie, Anthony started to talk.

"By the way, GaLm, Smarty, and Tom are coming this weekend. You won't mind will you?" He asked. "Nah I haven't seen them in a while anyway." I said.

***
After the movie was over I saw Anthony asleep on the couch. Damn he looks so cute all curled up under the blanket. I can't help myself. I moved more towards Anthony and put my head near his chest and shoulder. I restarted the movie and since the lights were already turned off I closed my eyes. I started to doze off when Anthony started to wake up. Shit. Okay just act like you are asleep. I let off some small snores. "Aw, he looks so peaceful." Anthony said. He slowly sat up. "Oh, it's 8:00. Well I can just carry him to his room." He said. He got off the couch and picked me up, bridal style. I acted like I was waking up. I started to slowly open my eyes. "Shh" he said. He carefully laid me down on the bed and put the covers over me. He smiled and walk away. When he shut the door I turned to my one side and started to tears. The tears stream down my face. God, why can't he be mind? I love him so much. Today is Friday meaning the rest of the derp crew will be here tomorrow.

**morning**

I woke up. My throat is dry as ever and when I saw myself in the mirror my eyes almost looked bloodshot. Jeez, I didn't think I teared that much... That much. I walked out to see Tom, John, and both Anthony's already up and talking. "So what did you and Steven do last night?" John asked. "Watched the Lego movie." Anthony replied. "Not a big surprise..." Tom said. "Oh hey look, it's Steven!" Anthony said. "Blah... icky wake up." I said. Everyone laughed but me of course. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the couch. I sat down still walking up. "What time is it??" I asked. "It is only 6 in the morning." John said. "Psh! Fuck you guys I'm going back to bed." I said. Anthony laughed. I tucked myself into bed when Anthony came in. He crouch down. "He are you alright? Don't worry, Tom, John and Anthony went into the kitchen. Then they're going to bed. But are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" Anthony asked. I closed my eyes slowly and turned away, not facing Anthony. He came onto the bed and put his arm around me. "Steven... talk to me buddy... I want to help but I need you to well, open up." he said. God he is so hot. I turned around to face him. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Great. I rubbed my eyes to hard because I'm in another freaking world. 

Anthony sat up too. "Steven?" he said. I looked at him. Hot tears ran down my face. "It all started when my mother passed away and my father became a drunk. Started to abuse me. I couldn't handle seeing him at my doorstep yesterday. I screamed at him. Is it okay to love a father who abused you?" I said. I started to choke up. Anthony wrapped his arms around me. "I-I don't know Steven. Look you don't need to say no more. Just get some sleep okay? I'll check on you at 10." He said as he got up. No. Don't leave me Anthony. I need you Chilled...