~Chapter 18~

*Authors note: Sorry these chapters are super spaced out. I've been hitting writers block and family problems too. Sorry. I really feel like I'm going on a limb at sometimes. But anyway, read on and have a great day.*

Anthony's pov.

I awoken again. Steven was already up and changing the channels on the tv. "Its about time you woke up." he said. I rolled my eyes. "I woke up before you. Just fell back asleep." I stated. "Yeah, okay, sure. Whatever you say." he playfully said. I rolled my eyes as I started to get out of bed when my wound started hurting. I looked down on it. How? It sorta amazes me how one bullet can do so much damage to a person. As I trailed off into my mind I fell down.

"Anthony?" I heard my name being called. I looked up. I felt a surge of pain chase through my entire body. I felt my stomach throbbing. It wouldn't stop. I gripped my hands on it to feel a trickle of warm liquid. Blood.

"Oh my god! Anthony!" I heard. I could hear Steven yelling for help but, suddenly stop. Everything got blurry too face to even think. To even listen or heard. I swore I felt time itself slow down around me. I started to close my eyes... To only sleep.

Steven POV

I yelled, trying to get someone's attention. Then I realized something. He is in his boxers and so am I. Fuck. I ran and put some clothes on, then quickly made the bed. Just in time too. A couple of doctors came in. I pointed towards Anthony. They nodded and ran. "Something isn't right. We fixed it. Got the bullet out. Unless..." the first doctor trailed off. "Unless what?!" I almost shouted. I had to stop myself from yelling. "...Unless a small part of the bullet manage to "break" from the bullet and find its place somewhere else." he finished. I felt myself get dizzy. I was probably-

I woke up in my hospital bed. The nurse from earlier was be my side. "Huh?" I asked confused as crap. "You pasted out. Don't worry, he's okay. It wasn't a piece of the bullet. Something in the stitching went wrong somehow and it started bleeding. The pain was from the Blood." she said. I sighed. Knowing that he is okay made me feel better.

The nurse leaned closer to me. "I understand that your worried. I would be too. My girlfriend and I were in a situation like this one before. She thought the same as your boyfriend Anthony. Don't worry. He is just scared and wants you to be happy." she said. Somehow that comfort me. I nodded and sat up as she leaned back.

I got up and started my way out the door and into Anthony's room. He was sitting upright and one his phone. "Anthony, your alright." I exclaimed as I went to him. The nurse that was in the room left. We kissed. His soft, delicate lips on mine completed me. We let go as we smiled at each other. "Doctors fault this time. They did the last stitch wrong somehow. They said we could go home tomorrow.. He said with a smile. I smiled back, returning it.

"I love you Anthony." I said. "Love you too Steven." he said back.

*Authors Note #2:So here are my plans for now on. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I write/type. I post on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Seems good? I'm going to call this chapter a mini chapter since it is a small chapter. Later peeps. :3*