~Chapter 10~

Anthony (Chilled) POV

I walked around for a bit trying to pull myself together. Minx came walking in. I glared at her. "Uh..Chilled.. I can explain!" she yelled. "Do so before I send you to the depth of hell." I said as I started to go closer to her. "It is just a joke... Really we didn't...it was just...." she kept stuttering. I let down my guard and rested my head on her. "What do I do Minxypoo..." I moaned. "I thought I would never see you like this, and I can't. What do you need?" she asked. "I think... I do have feelings for Steven but...I don't know" I manged to say. "I figured since your dating and soon to be married to your own kind I would think you would be best for help." I said. "Even though you threaten me?... Say the words and I'll help you." she said with an evil smirk. "I'M BROKEN MINX AND I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yelled. Wow for a les she is a bitch. "Okay, okay I'll help you" she said as I lifted my head up. "I just...if I do fall for him I don't want to end up breaking him..." I said. He is already in so much pain... one more thing and he could snap. No. I won't let him. "Anthony, don't be so forward with him. Just bring him out to dinner, tell him how you feel. I'm sure he'll open up to you." Minx said. I'm glad I have her as a friend. Even though she can be a huge asshole, she does make up for it. "Thanks." I said. "Now, were is my annoying, devious Italian asshole of a friend?" She asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

The others started coming in. "Hey where is Steven and Tom?" I asked looking around. "Oh, they went to a dinner. They should be coming back soon." John replied. Although when I looked at John he wasn't looking at me, but Anthony (GaLm). I tilted my head a bit till I saw it in John's eyes. Galty...

Tom's POV

God I feel like a freaking father. Or a couple therapist. Both I guess. Steven and I walked into the house. Everyone looked at us. "Hey guys, we're back." I said taking off my shoes. "Steven.. could I talk to you for a second?" Anthony (Chilled) asked. Steven looked at him, then to me. I nodded then he went towards Anthony (Chilled). As they left Adam spoke up. "Are you like the father?" He asked. "Yeah.. they call me papa Tom, mainly because I end up figuring out problems and what not." I replied.

***

Everyone was eating pizza that we ordered. Everyone was enjoying it too. Except I couldn't find Steven or Anthony anywhere.

Anthony's POV

(Before pizza) After me and Steven went to my room upstairs we sat down on my bed. "We..need to talk, or I do.." I said. Steven looked down. "No don't! It isn't anything bad its just that.. I don't know how you'll react. Steven looked up at me. His green pure eyes looking into mine. I moved closer to him. "Steven...

I love you."