~Chapter 4~

Tom POV
It's super late and Steven isn't back yet. Ugh. I can't just sit here knowing my youngest son is out there! Okay, sure I'm not his dad. Okay that sounded weird but he could need help! "Tom! Do you want pizza?" John asked. "No I don't want pizza." I said as I got up and grabbed my keys. "Hey where are you going?" Anthony (GaLm) asked. "Going to find Steven." I replied. Anthony (Chilled) looked at me with eyes that read "please, hurry and find him". I went to my car and turne on the ignition and started to drive.

~One Hour Later~
I kept driving till I saw a car smoking from the hood. I started driving slower. I looked more closely. There is a phone on the ground and a male. Steven! I drove and pulled over. I got out of my car. "Steven! Steven!!" I yelled. Oh look. Here comes the evening movie rain. I walking over and saw him on the ground looking cold. "To-Tom?" Steven asked in a hushed tone. "Yes Steven it's me." I said. I helped him up. He is in no mood to drive. I'll just have to call a to-truck.

~Time Pasted~
~Anthony (GaLm) POV~
Tom enterd the door with Steven in his arms. God, Steven has it rough. First it's his mother, then his father and now... This? He needs to stay home and think things out. John and Anthony agree with me. "Put him upstairs. Have him sleep." Anthony said. He looked more worried than everyone here. Anthony sat down on his "Big Daddy" chair. Him and his Italian ways. "Anthony can I see you for a second?" I asked. Anthony nodded and we stepped out of the room.

"What is wrong with our Canadian?" I asked, worried something have happend. "Alright. But you cannot tell John or Tom. Steven never said I can tell you guys but I don't think he wants me to." Anthony replied, peaking around the corner to make sure no one was evesdropping. "Okay. Steven's father was at Stevens doorstep some days ago. He called him a fag and punched him. Steven then yelled at him and slammed the door on his face." Anthony said. "Oh..." I trailed off. I think something else happend. Something worse and Anthony doesn't want to tell me. We stepped out of the room. "You two done making out?" John said with a smirk. "Don't even John. I could say about millions of things back to you about the comment. So don't even." Anthony said giving a friendly punch to John.

John POV
Ow. That actuly hurt. I think this Steven problem is going out of hand. Sure Steven hit some rough patches with his father, something is driving the poor kid crazy. I think he just needs a bowl of ice cream, some meds for relaxing and an action movie and think about what he is doing.

(Sorry about not posting this yesturday! I fell asleep at 5 pm and didn't wake up till 7 am... Then I started my Criminal Mind marathon again... So sorry about that! But I hope you guys have a great rest of the week! Later ^.^)