~Chapter 6~

~Anthony (Chilled) POV~

It is the day of the party. I think it will be great... Sort of. I was on the couch till I heard something upstairs. "I can check on him." Anthony says. "No. I can do it." I say. "Nah, Anthony (Chilled) you need to finish dishes like you said you would and Anthony (GaLm) go find John. He like, dissapeared. I can go and wake up Steven or help him in any way possible" Tom said. "Okay dad" me and Amthony said at the same time. Tom rolled his eyes as he went upstairs.

~Tom POV~
I really didn't want Anthony (Chilled) checking on Steven for multiple reasons. Steven is going through something and Chilled just broke up with Jessica. Two depressed men talking... Doesn't sound like it will help. I walked up stairs. I slowly open the door and what I saw shocked me the most. "Steven!" I yelled as I ran to him. "I'm soo sorry... I just.. I couldn't help..." Steven said. There is five cut marks and blood all over his arm. I ran to Anthony's bathroom and got some bandages. I ran back and started to take care of Steven. I started to here stomps coming upstairs. I got up and shut the door and locked it. "Hey! Tom! What the hell is going on?! And why is the door locked!?" I could hear Anthony (Chilled) yelling outside the door. I didn't know what to say. "Tom.. He already knows." Steven said as he showed me his other arm that is bandaged. After getting the last bandage on I helped Steven get up and I hugged him. "Sorry dad." Steven said. "It's okay son." I said back.

~Anthony (Chilled) POV~
I heard Tom yell. "Think they're okay?" Anthony asked. I heard more noises and I booked it up stairs. Although in my haste I tripped up the stairs and fell a bit down. I got back up just to see Tom shut and lock the door. I started pounding and yelling. "Oh wait. I have a q-tip" I mumbled as I went to my bathroom. I got the Q-tip and put it in the little circle in the doorknob and turned the knob. I went inside and saw Tom and Steven hugging. When the hug was done I could see the bandages. "Buddy..." Was all I could say. I went to Steven and hugged him. His warm body pressed up on mine... It felt.. Right somehow.

~Steven POV~
I felt Anthony's body on mine. It feels amazing but... He is straight and I'm not. It hurts me to love him but.. I can't hold back.

I Love Anthony.

(Oh. My. Gush! Where have I been? Catching up in school and in Orlando Florida!! I've gone to Universal, Disney World & Universal Studios!! I promise to make another chapter very soon. It will probably happen tonight because I have a long flight ahead of me or tomorrow because my mom said I don't have to go to school on Monday. Soo what is going to happen at the party? Haha, well later guys! :3)