~Chapter 8~

John POV

It was after the movie. Steven fell asleep and so did Anthony (Chilled). Minx quicky picked another horror themed movie and the rest of us just watched. As the beginning played I looked at Anthony (GaLm). Bzz. My phone buzzed to my girlfriend asking how am I doing. I didn't feel like replying. There was just something about Anthony...

Steven POV
My dream was different. I wasn't trapped somewhere dark. Instead I was on a medow, it was calm and the skies are clear. I saw him. Anthony! My hero. He came closer. I smiled at him. He came closer and we kissed. "Steven. Really?" I heard another person say. I turned around to see someone or something. "Don't hurt him." Anthony said getting a bit angry. I tried to speak but..I couldn't. I couldn't even identify if the other person was a girl or not. The shadow came closer to me. The thing grabbed my arm and Anthony grabbed mine. The forces of the pull hurt on both sides. No one was winning. It was...equal in a way.

Minx POV
Krism and I cuddle as we laughed at every one getting scared by the annebelle doll in the movie "Annebelle". We couldn't help but laughed. I sat up and Krism stopped laughing. I looked at her point to Steven and Anthony. My vision became better since the only light was coming from the TV. "Oh...my...God... The bromance....the ship....fanfiction..." Before I could scream Krism coverd my mouth. "Shh...don't wake them up baby. I know that everyone here wants this to last...just let me get both of our phones." Krism said getting up. That's when Adam turned his head as well as Cathy. "Dude... Max.. My mexican boyfriend.." Adam whisperd. "Adam!" Cathy silently yelled through her muffled laughter. "As their father let me make this clear. We don't post the pictures till tomorrow! If we post them tonight their phones will be on a non-stop buzz and there is a chance it will wake them up. Also I approve on them dating. If you agree raise your hand." Tom whisperd through the room. Everyone raised their hand. "Good. Now let them rest." He said. "Wait, Tom...if you're both their father....and they're dating..." John started but Anthony (GaLm) shut him up.

***
>Morning<
<10:30 A.M>
Anthony (Chilled) POV
I woke up to Steven next to me. I have to admit, he is pretty cute. Wait what? I guess that gay switch might have turned on... Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. Oh my god did someone put me in a fucking group chat?! I carefully got up without disturbing Steven. My phone blew up with...twitter tweets? I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. I scrolled down a bit to find..Steven and I spooning. Posted by everyone here except for well, Steven and I. I started to rage with anger. "YOU FUCKS ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!!!!" I yelled. I shouldn't have yelled. I think I do like Steven but... I don't want to end up hurting him. I sat back down on the couch. I lifted Steven up and started to lay down so he was on my chest. "What am I going to do?" I asked myself.

HEY GUYS! Okay so el fin; meaning the end, for this chapter. I need to say and explain somethings. So first off. Sorry about slug like updates. Wattpad has been failing on my phone and I can't do it on my computer because shit don't want to work. Another thing, I do make these on my phone and I don't have spell check on it. Sorry if there are little miss spells here and there. Oh and uh, I GOT IT GAY MODE STAYS ON! x'D Like holy shit. The most comments I have ever gotten and it's all about gay mode. Okay I'll make sure to leave it on. Oh and how about John (Smarty) thinking about Anthony (GaLm) there huh? No...no just no..? Just Zeroyalchaos... Okay gotcha too. Haha, nah just playing. Maybe I can add some Galty but who knows? Well I'll try and get started on chapter 9... I got a lot of caps lock talking parts to make... Later! ^.^