~A/N~

Hey, Sparklez (Ashley) here. I just want to explain somethings that I want to happen.

So this fan fic has been going on for awhile now and I'm thinking about ending this story soon.

Don't fret, I'm probably going to make a sequal. Also, I want to continue writing my other book (youtuber stranded)

Also I know I've been way behind schedule and I'm sorry about that. I've been cought up with somethings and my summer has been pretty busy. I don't really know how to make it up to you guys. I guess messaging me ideas or just talking.

Also just a random thought. I was curious it I should start a hunger games like fan fic about 24 YouTubers. Don't know if I will.

If you guys would like that or would be willing to read it, message me or comment. Also comment some youtubers you would like to see in a hunger games.

So yeah. Future plans. OH! I wanted to ask. Do any of you play an online game called ourworld? Just wanted to ask. If you do check it out and don't like it... Call me a loser if you must... My sad life... xD.

If you already have one or make one and like it, my name is CherryOnTopx3.

Sorry if that all seemed weird. I just want to talk to you guys. Get your opinions.

Anyway, have a great day!

*Blub Blub* I'm going fishing soon :) Hope I don't fall off the boat... X'D