~Chapter 14~

Anthony (GaLm)

        If John asked then does that mean he dumped the girl? Just for me? Not a moment too soon, John walked up the stairs. "Hey can we talk for a bit?" I asked. He looked worried, then confused, then nodded. We stepped into a room. "Anthony just came up here asking something..." I started. He looked as if he was going to start crying. "I understand." He said. He started to walk out.

It's now or never.

        I grabbed John by the shoulder. To this he looked surprise. I stood closer to him. "I never said I didn't love you back." I said with a smirk. He came closer to me. We were about to touch lips when, "GUYS GET DOWN HERE!!" Someone yelled. We both looked down. "Damn it." I muttered. We walked downstairs to see Anthony... Freaking about a bug. You have to be fucking with me at this point. "SOMEONE KILL IT!!! ITS A SPAWN OF SATAN!!" He yelled. I really wanted to kill Anthony at this point. John looked at me and snickered. "Another time perhaps?" He asked. I nodded with a smile on my face. "Oh my god Anthony." Minx said laughing. "Um Max our PLANE!!" I heard Renae yell. "SHIT! We have to be at the airport in 30 minutes!!" Max yelled. "THE BU-" Anthony was cut of by Renae killing it. "Hurry!" Max said. They booked it to the room they were staying in. Anthony shuttered at the dead bug guts on the wall, then grabbed his keys and went to start up the car. Steven looked worried for a minute, then looked as if he realize something. "Wait Anthony, I'm coming with you." he said as he walked out the door. Renae and Max ran into the living room. "Bye guys, nice seeing you all!" They both said running out the front door. We all waved and said goodbye. 

Steven POV

        I stopped when Anthony (Chilled) grabbed his keys.

"Who is this?" I asked. "Steven it's Anthony! Now come on. You're going to be late and miss my death." he said.

        I remembered. "Wait Anthony, I'm coming with you." I said grabbing my shoes and running outside. I sat in the passenger seat and put my shoes on. Max and Renae hopped in the back as Anthony got into the drivers seat. During the ride we talked and jammed out to music. When we got there we walked them to there flight and said our goodbyes. "Don't worry, we'll be back recording soon enough!" I said with a smile. We all laughed. Once the plane left we walked to the car. I gave Anthony a quick peck on the cheek. "What? Is that all?" He asked. I rolled my eyes playfully. We backed out and go onto the highway.

        We were about 15 minutes away from his home. Relax. Nothing bad will happen. I relaxed. "Hey! What is that asshat doing?" Anthony asked. He started to pick up speed, then slow a bit down once in the left lane. "..And there are the cops." "Yea-" Anthony was cut off. BANG! HONK! Shreeeeech... vrrrm vrrm vrrm. I blacked out. 

        I open my eyes to smoke. I started to cough. "Anthony?....ANTHONY?!" I yelled. My head is throbbing. I car is on it's side. I felt blood dripping onto my face. I couldn't move. My leg is stuck under some car part. "Anthony... I'm so sorry." I said. I looked closer to see a large dark maroon blood circle in his chest, more to his stomach. I could feel my eye lids getting heavy...

        "No Steven. I'm sorry. I should have warned you sooner but..." I heard Anthony's voice. I ran towards it but.. I couldn't see him. "Anthony! Were are you?" I tried asking. "You can't see me Steven...

Because I'm already dead."

We're always together (RoyalChaos)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara