~Chapter 21~

A/N: I know. This should have been out already but I'm sorry. I was super pact this past week and I'm trying to stay on schedule. I will also post another thing later on today explaining future plans. Later peeps :)

B pov

The name is Brett. I have my own secret business. I can smuggle stuff or take out someone. Like a hit man but not really. I'm more secretive about it and I've never been suspected. People find me on their own time. This girl Jessica, isn't telling me the whole story. Sure, her boyfriend turned out to be bi and dump her for another guy. Big deal. Happens to a lot of people. Happen to my cousin, Abby. But, she got over it.

Jessica just doesn't want me to take out this Anthony. There's more. "So, who's this guy that he is dating now?" I asked. Wanting more information. She sighed. "Look, I also want you to take him out. I'll pay double your price." she stated. "Great. But I need a name." "His name is Steven."

Anthony's pov
I couldn't stop laughing. Greatest story ever told. Doesn't surprise me that they're dating. As we pulled into the driveway the house didn't seem that familiar but I proceeded anyway. Apparently Steven and Tom noticed the confusion written on my face.

"Is everything alright?" they both asked. "Yeah. It's just that I don't really recall this house." I said. "Don't worry. We'll show you around." Tom said with a smile. I smiled and nodded.

"So here is the entry way. Other to your left is the living room and on the right is the kitchen. Going forward towards the living there is a dining room in the back. Oh and a bathroom. There is also a porch that leaves to the backyard." Tom stopped to let himself catch a breath as I soaked it all in.

"Going upstairs, the first room on the right is mine. The room further down is Anthony (GaLm) room and the last room is a bathroom. The first room on the left is Stevens. The next is John's and the last is your room. But since you and Steven are dating you could combine rooms. Unless of course you're sick of each other." he joked.

We chuckled. We all went back downstairs and turned on the tv. John and Anthony (GaLm) came in. "Hey, how are you Anthony?" John asked. "Good. Just some of my memory is a little iffy but other than that. I'm pretty good." I said.

-8 pm

Steven was cuddled up next to me. As John was cuddled next to Anthony. I heard some electrical noise and the power went out. "The fuck?" Tom said. The lights blacked out as well. "Hey! My phone isn't getting any service!" John complained. The tv magically turned on.

An image displayed saying "Too late". "Um, what the actual fuck?" Steven asked. Tom went over to the kitchen. He grabbed a knife and a few more. "Each of you take one." he said. We listened. Tom is older than us and he has been in a self defense class. I think.

I held mine backwards. So that was the blade is facing south instead on north. Steven stayed by me. We slowly walked. I heard something behind me and I froze. "Sorry." someone said and I blacked out.

Stevens pov

I heard a thud and turned around. I saw someone standing there. It wasn't Anthony. I tried stabbing the mystery person but he grabbed my wrist. He started to twist is and it hurt like a bitch. But not as bad as my abusive father. I punched him with my Other fist knocking him back. I saw his first try to get me but I ducked.

"Tom!" I yelled. He came running but the mystery man was gone. Just disappeared into thin air. I heard a glass broke next. Everyone went running towards it. "Sorry" I heard behind me. I blacked out.

Tom's pov

About a two minutes later the lights came back on. "Are we alright?" John mumbled. I looked around. "Guys... Where is Steven and Anthony?"