~Chapter 3~

Stevens POV
I was in a black box. More like a room. On the first wall I saw my mother. "Ma-mom?" I questioned. She pointed to her left to another wall. It had Anthony in it. He is smiling. He stopped smiling when we pointed to his left, revealing another wall. There is a mysterious person. "Steven... Beware of the danger people can possess." The person said. I couldn't tell if it is a woman or a man. The person pointed to. The last wall. It is my father. "You are an accident. I never loved you. Your mother was just a toy to me. It is her fault! She didn't take her pills!" He yelled as he took out a gun and shot the room. The room is glass. Wait... The room is glass! Everything started to shatterd. I fell down and hit the next floor hard. I could feel the little specs of glass stuck in my body. My body started to burn. "Steven! Steven! Steven wake up!"

I opened my eyes. "Huh... Wa-what??" I said. I slowly started to sit up. It is Anthony, John, and Anthony. Tom came running upstairs. They all looked at me worried as hell. "Steven, you where screaming. What where you dreaming about?" John asked. "I-I think I need to visit an old place. I'll be back." I said. I got out of bed and put sweats on. "Steven, are you sure you are okay?" Anthony question. I nodded my head. I walked downstairs. I left the house. I got in my car, started the engine and drove off.

The drive was long but I made it before sunset. I enterd the cemetery and found my mother's grave. I sat down. Tears streamed down my face and fell to the ground. I put my hand on the tombstone. After a couple hours I stood up and went to my car. I started to drive back to anthony's.

No. No. Noo. Great. My car broke down. Wow. And of course I can't even get a bar of signal! I went to the hood of my car. I opened it to a big cloud of smoke. As the smoke dissapeard my phone started to ring. "Huh?" I question. "Steven... Beware of the dangor people can possess..." I dropped my phone. I fell back to the ground. Who the hell...

(Hey guys sorry this chapter is short! It has been a while hasn't it? Haha, well I promise a second chapter will be out tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of today!)