Is art eternal or a bang?

Jiraya: "Hey Tsunade, we're back"

Everyone went inside and stood in a line. I looked at Tsunade from behind Naruto, laying my ears flat and frowning.

Naruto: "Hello Granny Tsunade"

Sakura: "Good morning Tsunade-sama"

Tsunade: "Welcome back, good morning Sakura...Aoi"

She frowned and squinted her eyes when she saw me.

Aoi: "Hello"

I smiled as if nothing happened while rubbing my head against Naruto's back. He occasionally patted me while trying to stay focused on what was going to be said.

Tsunade: "Since you're back it means your training was a success, right?"

Naruto:" Yeah I might even be stronger than Kakashi-sensei now!"

Jiraya: "Doubt that, but he's no longer a reckless kid"

Tsunade: "Well then, you both will show me the results of your training by fighting a certain someone, I even let him rest for a week"

Sakura: "Who is it?"

Tsunade: "Your opponent is..."

*Knock knock*

Tsunade:"Come in"

Shikamaru and Temari walked in, carrying some documents, most likely related to the Chuunin exam.

Naruto: "The one we're fighting is Shikamaru? Or perhaps Temari?"

They both looked at him confused.

Tsunade: "No, your opponent is outside"

Naruto looked out of the window and Kakashi was sitting there, reading Icha Icha for the 100th time. Why doesn't he read something else? I'm sure Jiraya is not the only perverted novel writer.

Naruto: "Kakashi-sensei!"

Kakashi: "Yo, Naruto, been a while, you grew up well"

Kakashi closed his book and climbed inside. After a short explanation about the test, he ran away with the excuse of Naruto being possibly tired form travelling. We all knew he wanted to read the new Icha Icha book that Naruto just gave him.

I then followed Naruto on his sentimentality tour around the village until it was time for the fight.

Naruto: "Aoi..."

Aoi: "Yes?"

Naruto: "Did you... see Sasuke when you were... at Orochimaru's hideout?"

I sighed and put my head on his lap. We were watching the village while laying on a hill.

Aoi: "Sasuke was the one who helped me escape, but Naruto, Jiraya surely told you to forget about him and I think the same"

He didn't know what to say back so he just smiled and then he got up, after all, it was time for their battle with Kakashi.

As expected, They won against him using the sun of spoiling a book, but surprisingly even before that, Kakashi was having a really hard time protecting the bells. Much more than in the original. Did Naruto train harder this time? From what I saw, Sakura was the same as originally intended. The only thing different would be that she has goosebumps and is on edge whenever I'm around, not like she doesn't have a reason to anyway.

After the fight, Kakashi went to treat Naruto and Sakura to a few bowls of Ichiraku ramen while I stayed behind with Jiraya.

Aoi: "Did he train harder?"