Animal Paradise Boss

Hello guys, I somehow passed the second exam and on the 3rd of June, I'll have my two spoken exams before the practicals.

This time I decided not to draw Aoi but rather something deeeeeeeeep.

Thank you for your support and I'm off to bed, my head's about to explode from studying and it's 11 pm.

Goodnight! <3

Update, I noticed that I forgot to name the chapter due to my exhaustion XD

-------------------------------------------------

Soon enough war preparations had begun and everyone was really busy securing provisions, ninja tools and still accepting missions while also rebuilding the village. On the same day a Konoha council meeting was held, I got news from my wolves that Obito was gathering mercenaries for, I guess a new Akatsuki. Makes sense, since I killed Kabuto he doesn't have anyone except Zetsu and Kisame and the army of White Zetsus. 

One nice sunny day, Naruto was enjoying a hot bowl of Ichiraku ramen...no, was going to enjoy it and just as he was about to dig in, he got reverse summoned to Mount Myoboku. I just waited for him while eating the ramen he left behind. An hour later, he was back and I was binge-eating from boredom at that point. The guys sitting next to me were amazed when Naruto appeared and wanted his autograph. He was so surprised by it, that he couldn't give it to them. 

The next day Tsunade called for me and took me to the Alliance meeting where they were all poking each other again.

Raikage: "You came quickly"

I instinctively yawned when they started the discussion. I went over to Gaara, who petted me under the table secretly while keeping a poker face.

Gaara: "The situation calls for haste"

Tsuchikage: "Tsunade-hime, are you sure you should be here? Why don't you step aside and let someone younger do the job, you're old after all!"

Tsunade: "You have no room to talk, you old fence-sitter!"

Aoi: "Didn't you complain last time that Gaara was too young? You hypocrite"

Tsuchikage: "What!! Tsunade-hime, why would you bring it with you again?"

Tsunade: "There's no better guard than Aoi, should Madara attack us while we're all gathered here"

Gaara: "I agree"

Mizukage: "Do we really have to argue over a bijuu being a guard?"

Tsuchikage: "Yes! What if it goes on a rampage! You cannot trust the monsters"

Mifune: "Tsuchikage-sama!"

Aoi: "I mean...hehe...he's right"

Raikage: "What do you mean?"

Aoi: "I guess I'll tell you since I told Tsunade too"

Raikage: "Spit it out"

Aoi: "I only care about Naruto and if for whatever reason any of you decide to hurt or...kill him...I'll destroy your whole village"

Tsuchikage: "I've had enough!"

Raikage: "You're asking for death, threatening the five villages!"

Aoi: "Raikage, Tsuchikage, seems like you two don't know what fear is..."

I stood up and the bloodlust I emitted took my bijuu form, screaming. I let emotions get the best of me as I thought of the one episode where Raikage decided to kill Naruto because he wanted to join the war.

Gaara: "Aoi, you're behaving how I used to"

He said it in a sad tone that snapped me back to reality. my aura immediately stopped and all of those present, who were unable to breathe until now, sunk in their chairs or used the table to support their now weak legs.

I in the meantime once again was reliving the day Orochimaru killed Hazel and the pups. After a minute of quiet as everyone was catching their breath, they resumed the discussion. They argued about whether to use or hide the two remaining bijuu in the upcoming war. Raikage proposed hiding them on a moving island that the Cloud village owns.

Tsunade: "Aoi, you'll be going with Naruto"

Aoi: "That's a given"

I said bye to Gaara and Tsunade and Mizukage. Frowned at Tsuchikage and Raikage and flew off.

The two week trip on the boat was crazy. Gai was constantly feeling sick and Naruto was annoying as heck. He whined every single day, asking when we'll be there. On day four I couldn't take it anymore and dove into the sea, after transforming to bijuu mode. After a few quiet relaxing hours swimming around, I caught a whale and a tuna and brought them back on the ship.

Aoi: "I brought food!"

They were beyond shocked.

Yamato: "Aooooi, the whale won't fit! Don't put it on the ship!"

Aoi: "Jeez you a wuss sometimes"

I created a giant ice place, where I put both of the carcasses down. 

Yamato: "Why would you even catch a whale?"

He said it with such a tone. I could hear that he was so over me and Naruto doing annoying and ridiculous stuff.

Aoi: "That's for me, you get the little fish"

I pointed at the tuna with my paw while eating the whale.

Aoba: "Tuna is not small..."

Yamato: "Give up, Naruto and Aoi don't have common sense"

The smell of the dead whale attracted a giant squid and it attacked us. While I was fighting with it, Naruto was squealing in joy, counting all the tentacles. I was constantly distracted by Naruto and the squid overpowered me for a second, tying me up with its tentacles. As I was about to shoot a hole through it my bijuu bomb, Bee appeared and punched the squid away.

When he transformed back, he heard Naruto say Dattebayo and froze up, lost in his notepad and Enka rap rhymes. I finished my meal and transformed back as well. As we arrived at the turtle island in a few minutes, Motoi greeted us, introduced himself and quickly showed us where we'll be staying. Gai was looking rather pale and seasick so I helped him relieve his stomach by rocking the boat one last time. He puked rainbow and I laughed my bum off.

As Motoi was guiding us through the forest, a big gorilla screamed at us and just as Bee was about to calm it down, Yamato stopped him and pointed at me, telling Bee to look. I took a stance in front of the gorilla and roared so loudly, the birds flew away the gorilla fell over.

Aoi: "I'm the new boss here"

I closed my eyes, slightly frowning, with my chest puffed up, full of pride. Naruto clapped and others were speechless. Bee approached me and was quietly mumbling to himself while circling around me.

Bee: "What are you, ya fool!"

Yamato: "Eh, this is-"

Bee: "You shut up, I'm talking to the wolf"

Aoi: "I'm Aoi, Kyuki's new lil brother, yo!"

I put out my paw for a fistbump and after a few seconds, Bee went for it. When the gorilla recovered, it went for a high five with me and acknowledged me as the new boss. Soon we arrived at the lodging. I of course...slept outside...Not like I can expect anything else with my side and I can't just stay tiny since it requires constant concentration and if I were to lose that, the building would get destroyed. 

For a day, everyone rested and then Naruto attempted to get Bee to teach him. I made sure he didn't use the sexy jutsu on Bee. Since if I was him, I would just think that Naruto is a cringy weird teenager.

Motoi took a sulky Naruto to the Waterfall of truth after Bee shut the door on him.