Hello

All art in this story is done by me <3

Latest rework: 9.8.2023

----------------------------------------------------------

*rustling* Empty... I need more "potato chips"... Hehehe

I get up and drag myself to the ever-so-lonely kitchen. I open one of the drawers that would usually have at least 3 differently flavored bags of crisps. It's also empty, like my life. *snicker*

Guess I'll travel to the other dimension called a city. Can't watch the Shippuden episode 42 without popcorn or crisps.

After a few minutes of getting ready...

Hoodie? Check
Mask? Check
Incredible amount of money? Check
Phone? Check
Fear of people over 9000? Check

Let's go!

I walk down the dark abandoned alley where I live since my parents decided I should live on my own. They wanted privacy.

We were one of those rich families where parental love is obsolete, so when I reached maturity they pretty much kicked me out, the only reason they didn't cut me off completely was because I'm their child, their blood and flesh.

Well... At least I don't have to worry about anything since they give me a lot of money. I had a terrible accident and so I dropped out of school a year ago, because I developed an insane fear of people, paranoia and anxiety.

So, that's why I can't even go to school, nor work. Meaning that I don't have any friends anymore. Heh

A cat runs across the street.

Ah that's the neighbours cat, I call her Yoruichi. She has black fur and glowy yellow eyes. Sometimes she stops in the middle of the road and stares at me. She's weird. I like her though. She often lets me pet her and even goes out of her way to run to me at the end of the block.

Moving on! What should I buy when I get to the store? Hmm...

Maybe...

No.

Yes. Or not...

Okay let's buy onion rings, spring onion crisps, gummy bears, Nutella... Eh what else?

How about an actual meal?

Ew.

I'll just buy a bunch of vegetables. Like corn and tomatoes and salad and... ice cream.

Yeah because that is a vegetable.

...

Okay.

A few minutes of silent walking later...

Finally here.

------------------

Thank you for reading, I'll be publishing every other day. Because I have school till late every day the chapters will be short but please bear with me. And this is my first ever story so I'm very sorry if it'll be bad. ❤️