Family

Tried drawing Aoi with two tails.

I watched the fight between Zabuza and Kakashi on the bridge again and now I'm crying.

Zabuza: "Kakashi, I have a favour"

Kakashi: "What is it?"

Zabuza: "I want to see his face"

Kakashi pulled out the weapons oh his back and picked him up and carried him to where Haku was, then he put him down right next to Haku who was now resting peacefully. It started to snow as if Haku was crying.

Zabuza: "We've been together all this time, so I'll die next to you"

Zabuza reached out for Haku's cheek, crying.

Zabuza: "If possible, I want to go to the same place you're going to"

Reworked!

-----------------------------------------------------

Third POV

After Naruto, Zabuza and Kakashi defeated all of Gato's subordinates and Zabuza killed Gato, they hurried back to Konoha and both Haku and Aoi ended up in the hospital in the intensive care sector. Zabuza and Kakashi went to see the Hokage and they convinced him to let Zabuza and Haku stay, but he would be observed closely by ANBU and they will live with Naruto. That meant, however, a new house for the four of them, Aoi, Naruto, Haku and Zabuza. Zabuza became Naruto's adoptive father. Him  becoming his father was certainly a bit weird but it was the best way to secure his village status...kind of

In the hospital, Haku was recuperating for two weeks, while it took Aoi only five days. That was weird, so they tested him and were terrified by their discovery. One of the medical ninjas immediately ran to inform the Hokage.

Kakashi: "... that is the end of the report of team 7's mission"

The Third: " Good job Kakashi, here's the list of..." *knock knock* "Hmm? Enter"

"Good afternoon Hokage-sama, Hatake-san, I have some troubling news"

The Third: "Speak"

"Aoi, the ninja wolf of team 7... his chakra is changing to that of a tailed beast, he's... on a path to becoming a tailed beast"

Kakashi and the Hokage were both shocked, worried and a bit terrified.

The Third: "This certainly is troubling, Aoi keeps surprising us and not in a good way, Kakashi, how is your team handling Aoi?"

Kakashi: "Not very well, Aoi listens to me only when he wants to, Naruto has him almost completely under control but he doesn't want to give Aoi orders, I've never seen Sasuke interact with Aoi in front of others and Sakura is scared of him ever since Aoi killed a ninja on our mission"

The Third: "Hmm... not good, not good, you said Aoi ran away and spent about two weeks with Zabuza and Haku right?"

Kakashi: "Yes"

The Third: "Does he listen to them"

Kakashi: "I believe Zabuza disciplined him, he will listen to him unless something was to threaten someone's safety, then, he will listen to absolutely no one"

The Third: "Keep an eye out on Aoi and from now on Zabuza and Haku will join you on higher level missions to keep Aoi in check if what he said is true about Aoi, then we picked up a very dangerous puppy, however, it's better that Aoi is in our hands rather than Orochimaru's, who knows what he was going to do with him... Ah right, Kakashi, here's a list of team 7's new D rank missions"